• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas is more pure and lighter than Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Yes, but roxas is on the verge of going insane......

krazyaznsyco

hey, he attcked sora to see why the keyblade chose him. its not evil if he's doing it for a reason. he wanted sora to win too. to see if hes strong enough to take on the organization. and he attacked sora after he regained his memories so he's half half. and the four hour intro thing was boring, but you could've just skip the scenes. you had the option.

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
I agree in the way that Roxas are pure and lighter then Sora.....I never like Sora since the first game! But I play kh for other reason!!!Don't flame me! I'm still kh fans ^^

Roxas didn't remain me as Sora at all!! For me he doesn't look like OR are like Sora!!! But that is just me!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
King Sora_Strife said:
After playing the game, I'm going to have to say it. But personality and character wise, I think Roxas is lighter, more pure, and more innocent than Sora. Roxas is always very kind and more humble of a person than Sora.

Sora is always mean, sarcastic, a little rude, very cruel( when he kills, he just kills without remorse) and sometimes very dirty minded. Roxas however is lighter and not as dark as Sora( that's why I like Roxas so much. He's very similiar to the KH1 Sora).

Who else agrees with me?

Not me. I think you over exaggerate Sora's darker side more than a bit. Even DiZ comments on how Sora is too nice for his own good. Yes he's mean to the Organization, btu you're gonna get aggrevated too if people keep messing with you too. And on top of that, they call him out of name. HIS NAME IS SORA BIGRAX! As far as being dirty minded goes, he's a 15 year old teenage boy. Whan 15 year old teenage boy ISN'T thinking about girls? Unless that boy is gay in which case he'd be thinking about other boys. Sora isn't killing anything except maybe heartless. Nobodies don't exist thus they cannot be killed. Nobodies have only 2 set "emotions", Casual and Aggression. Roxas did not know he was a nobody, so he'd be an exception to the rules. If you're around someone long enough you tend to pick up on their tendencies. Trust me, he's a bit more arrogant; due to aging and hormones and stuff. But it's his outfit and disposition. That's all

DarkOblivion

no hes not, like diz said, 'save some of that anger for sora, he'll need it, hes far to nice for his own good'

Dexen

King Sora_Strife said:
After playing the game, I'm going to have to say it. But personality and character wise, I think Roxas is lighter, more pure, and more innocent than Sora. Roxas is always very kind and more humble of a person than Sora.

Sora is always mean, sarcastic, a little rude, very cruel( when he kills, he just kills without remorse) and sometimes very dirty minded. Roxas however is lighter and not as dark as Sora( that's why I like Roxas so much. He's very similiar to the KH1 Sora).

Who else agrees with me?

i kinda agree, but roxas has a darker side that he didn't show when we played as him.

and sora is ruthless (in a way) to most enemies because they're all heartless or nobodies

KingdomFantasy6

roxas is sora's opposite making him darker. as 4 sora u would get a little meaner if you had to keep fighting over and over again.
oh yeah and FYI his name is not roxASS he never sounded like a nerd either

mahavailo7

I think that if sora acts at all like you stated, it is merely because he is so freakin tired of doing the same thing over and over again, plus the ocassional underwater musical in between.

I think that roxas is actually a little more defensive and meanspirited. Diz even suggested that he give some of his hatred to sora.

the only reason roxas seems innocent is that he is confused, much like sora was in the beggining of the first game.

I really don't understand where this whole idea came from, but I will admit that there is SOME truth to it. I do as well admire how roxas wear lighter clothing than sora does.

mahavailo7

I think that if sora acts at all like you stated, it is merely because he is so freakin tired of doing the same thing over and over again, plus the ocassional underwater musical in between.

I think that roxas is actually a little more defensive and meanspirited. Diz even suggested that he give some of his hatred to sora.

the only reason roxas seems innocent is that he is confused, much like sora was in the beggining of the first game.

I really don't understand where this whole idea came from, but I will admit that there is SOME truth to it. I do as well admire how roxas wear lighter clothing than sora does.

Xell

Wait, wut?
King Sora_Strife said:
Sora is always mean, sarcastic, a little rude, very cruel( when he kills, he just kills without remorse) and sometimes very dirty minded.

Wow let's just have a boring game of kingdom hearts where the main character is actually the most dullest character in the whole WORLD!

Dirty Minded? I don't recall him being Dirty minded... And if you mean that bit at the end of Christmas Town.. He's just recalling how Kairi looked when he first saw her... It's not like he's a pedophile..

D

Deleted member 5341

Actually it's kinda the opposite o_o
Sora's just too....happy and determined and naiive :D Kinda like Naruto....zomg did i just compare sora and naruto...that didn't happen...
Anyho!! ^_^
And Roxas is quiet, reserved, and a little moody.... :3 Nevertheless, I <3 em all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back