• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas + Keyblades.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oathion

I've always wondered, how important was Roxas to the Organization XIII. Sure, he was Sora's Nobody, but he wasn't just any special Nobody. He was able to wield a Keyblade, not if you look at the symbolic meaning of the two Keyblades he wielded; Oblivion; Increasing of Physical Strength and Oathkeeper; Increasing of Magical Strength. Do you think if Sora was never awakened and Riku never captured Roxas, that maybe Xehanort would've used Roxas for something just more than Kingdom Hearts? Basically, how important was Roxas to the Organization XIII?

Blue_Nobody

Oathkeeper and Oblivion are just meant to signify memories of Riku and Kairi, since they're the keyblades that represent Sora's two friends. Or something like that. People like to think of it like that anyway. I'm not sure what it means.

lostsoul11234

Oathkeeper and Oblivion are just meant to signify memories of Riku and Kairi, since they're the keyblades that represent Sora's two friends.

wow i never looked at those keyblades that way....i guess ur either dead on right or have a very good theory there

Awesome Ansem

also, roxas was a nobody, a being of twilight (between light and darkness) oathkeeper and oblivion represent both light and darkness, just like "twilight"

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
Oathkeeper and Oblivion are just meant to signify memories of Riku and Kairi, since they're the keyblades that represent Sora's two friends. Or something like that. People like to think of it like that anyway. I'm not sure what it means.

they also represent he being of twilight
oathkeeper-kairi-light
obilvion-riku-darkness
the middle is twilight=roxas

swizzle

You are such a drag..
i get it now, so its kidna like hte positioning of hte keyblades, like roxas is INBETWEEN the dark keyblade and hte light keyblade.

Rikus_Heartless

oathkeeper is also known as the keyblade of light and the oblivion is the keyblad of dark or something like that dont really remember but also roxas's signature thing is black and white or checkered black and white (his rings, bracelet, the keblade sora gets from him etc.)

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
I don't think that Roxas was any use to the XIII Order other then the connection he had with Sora..without Roxas, Sora wouldn't of destroyed all those hearts, i think..

Death_Comes

To Swizzle, well, if you look at it, Roxas isn't any particular of Sora, he's just a part of Sora's soul, but that would mean that he would feel a connection to Riku and Kairi, which I think is mainly how the pairing Roxiri started out in fanfiction.

M

mikeyj246

i think he just has those 2 keyblades for both he is a representative of twilight and he is a part of sora who is in between light and dark

khmaster101

but what make me wonder is that even though Roxas is Sora's nobody he was special to but roxas dosent have a heart so how does he get to wield the keyblade???sry if someone already posted this..
KHIIwithouedcreds021_0001k.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back