• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas knew Namine?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion59

Hey I've been wondering: Did Roxas used to know Namine back when he was still in the Organization and when he still had his memories?

In a cut scene of 358/2 days I hear Axel saying that he and Namine knew that roxas had a heart. He stated it so casually, so did he used to know her?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
No. Namine had never met Roxas until She met him in Twilight Town.

A

Audo

You don't know if he did or not, actually. Anything could happen in Days. It could even be revealed that Roxas was the one who found Naminé.

And also, that wasn't a cutscene for Days, that was a cutscene for KH2:FM+, which occurred after Axel had died.

sora88

Roxas didn't even have his memories thats why he didn't remember Axel he only found out they were friends through Namine so he wouldn't even remember her...and she also said day 5 in twilight town i think or day 4 i forget but she said its good to finally meet face to face...

XionXIVRikuXV

ya, anything could happen in Days... so, anyway, i think that Roxas knew who Namine was, but never met her face to face... like as in he heard of her, but never actually saw her/knew her on the same leel as Xion and Axel.

A

Audo

Yeah, but she could have said that knowing he had no memories of the past, for, she was the one who erased his memories after all.

And by "found" i meant, he could have been the one who stumbled upon her in Castle Oblivion,

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, but she could have said that knowing he had no memories of the past, for, she was the one who erased his memories after all.

And by "found" i meant, he could have been the one who stumbled upon her in Castle Oblivion,

Roxas has never been to Castle Oblivion though so how would he discover her if he's never been there.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
He's already said, anything COULD happen.

I already said that it CAN'T because in 358/2 Days Axel didn't even want to mention Castle Oblivion to Roxas because Sora would be there and they couldn't risk losing Roxas. It is possible that Roxas could have met Namine before his memory loss but, it is impossible for Roxas to have traveled to Castle Oblivion the orginization would not have allowed such a thing.

roxasisamazing

But you can call me RIA
In Sora's basement playing ping pong with Roxas
No Roxas met Namine for the first time in the Virtual Twilight Town.

Remember we're dealing with square enix so anything can be changed in future games for another storyline like take Xehanort' s heartless, we totally thought that he was the real Ansem, but in the the second game we found out that be was the real Ansem's apprentice's heartless...

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I already said that it CAN'T because in 358/2 Days Axel didn't even want to mention Castle Oblivion to Roxas because Sora would be there and they couldn't risk losing Roxas. It is possible that Roxas could have met Namine before his memory loss but, it is impossible for Roxas to have traveled to Castle Oblivion the orginization would not have allowed such a thing.

Actually, Axel suggested that Roxas come visit him at Castle Oblivion. I'm sure this was long before Sora was expected to show up.

http://www.khinsider.com/images/!l/nd4.jpg

Now, we have no idea whether Roxas agreed, or if Xemnas shot the idea down later, but the fact remains that there's a strong possibiliy he visited the Castle at least once.

I hope he meets Namine in "Days". That would be so interesting!

A

Audo

Roxas has never been to Castle Oblivion though so how would he discover her if he's never been there.

Someone hasn't been keeping up with the Days talk.

Axel has told Roxas to go to Castle Oblivion.
Roxas later talks to Saix about something someone said in Castle Oblivion (i'm a little fuzzy on this since i can't remember the exact translation).

shadowred3

it could of happened. it seemed like namine sorta seemed like she knew him. maby xion was like a nobodys nobody. because namine was a special nobody im guessing she was a noboy with a heart. so she could have her own nobody aka xion. then xion pulled a roxas and went v=back into namine giving her some of xions memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back