• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas, Naminé, and...Riku?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
So recently, I decided to fight Xemnas in KH2 just for the heck of it, and noticed a few things kind of weird.

First off, when you beat Xemnas with Donald, Goofy, and Riku, and Xemnas disappears [I'll come back to this later], Naminé comes out of nowhere and opens a portal to the Realm of Darkness. Sora and Kairi could see her, but Mickey, Donald, and Goofy couldn't. After they pass through, Sora, Kairi, Roxas, and Naminé have their little thing where the nobodies go back to their original selves. After this, Riku comes up to Sora and tells him "Don't worry, you're still you". Does that mean he saw that whole thing? And if he did, why could he see Roxas and Naminé, but the King and others couldn't?

Also, getting back to Xemnas disappearing. When Xemnas disappears, he fades away just like all of the other members of the Organization did. However, he wasn't really gone, since he came back as a huge dragon, and then back as the King, and then back in his kick-ass black & white Organization coat. So my question is, how the hell did he come back? Fading away is proven to be the destruction of Organizational members, as proven by Larxene's flipping out when she started fading, and Axel fading after going all out. So, does this mean that some Organization members can make themselves look like they're fading, just to use it as a smokescreen?

[EDIT]: Oh, and NO DAYS SPOILERS PLEASE!!!

Last edited:
A

Audo

So recently, I decided to fight Xemnas in KH2 just for the heck of it, and noticed a few things kind of weird.

First off, when you beat Xemnas with Donald, Goofy, and Riku, and Xemnas disappears [I'll come back to this later], Naminé comes out of nowhere and opens a portal to the Realm of Darkness. Sora and Kairi could see her, but Mickey, Donald, and Goofy couldn't. After they pass through, Sora, Kairi, Roxas, and Naminé have their little thing where the nobodies go back to their original selves. After this, Riku comes up to Sora and tells him "Don't worry, you're still you". Does that mean he saw that whole thing? And if he did, why could he see Roxas and Naminé, but the King and others couldn't?
Yeah Riku saw the whole thing. My guess would be that it has to do with Riku, Sora and Kairi being connected to Nami through various ways. While MDG don't share that same kind of connection.

Also, getting back to Xemnas disappearing. When Xemnas disappears, he fades away just like all of the other members of the Organization did. However, he wasn't really gone, since he came back as a huge dragon, and then back as the King, and then back in his kick-ass black & white Organization coat. So my question is, how the hell did he come back? Fading away is proven to be the destruction of Organizational members, as proven by Larxene's flipping out when she started fading, and Axel fading after going all out. So, does this mean that some Organization members can make themselves look like they're fading, just to use it as a smokescreen?

[EDIT]: Oh, and NO DAYS SPOILERS PLEASE!!!
It's just classic video game final bosses. They always have multiple forms.
Also, You could note that Axel was fading away when he battles Roxas in the Data Twilight Town, but he still lived. If anything i think Xemnas fading was just for show. Perhaps by some divine prank, Kingdom Hearts let him to continue to live.

Kitsune_XIII

Axel has used the 'fading smokescreen' trick twice now. Once in CoM after the last time you fight him, and again when you fight him in the Mansion Basement as Roxas.
Its led many fangirls to believe that Axel isn't actually dead and has just used the same trick yet again. It would certainly explain why he faded so slowly even after putting his 'whole being' into his attack.
So to answer question two: Yes. Some Nobodies can 'pretend' to fade.

In responce to question one: Yes, Riku saw the whole interaction because... lo and behold! He was actually there when Roxas and Namine showed up, unlike Goofy, Donald, and Mickey who had already gone through the portal. That and he had a lot more of a connection to Roxas and Namine than MDG ever would.

Tiereill

Besides of that, didn't Xemnas absorb the power of the fake Kingdom Hearts they held there at TWTNW? That could be what gave him enough power to keep himself alive, it's obvious it is your standard final boss, mind you, but stil the fact that he had more power could have led him to survive a longer period of time than other nobodies... Anyway, we still can count on the"fake fading" stunt of which (as all the others have said) Axel is so prone of...

And speaking of the fisrt question, yes, Riku did see everything. And it was because he hadn't crossed the Darkness Portal I presume.

WwhiptailwW

Kitsune_XIII said:
In responce to question one: Yes, Riku saw the whole interaction because... lo and behold! He was actually there when Roxas and Namine showed up, unlike Goofy, Donald, and Mickey who had already gone through the portal. That and he had a lot more of a connection to Roxas and Namine than MDG ever would.

Well the player could clearly see Namine open the portal, before Donald and Mickey ran towards it. So if they were able to see her, they would have seen her then.
However in the French version of KH2, Donald says to Mickey 'Who's that girl?' (as in Namine) Mickey replies 'I'll tell you all about it later'. :cool:

keyhole

Well the player could clearly see Namine open the portal, before Donald and Mickey ran towards it. So if they were able to see her, they would have seen her then.
However in the French version of KH2, Donald says to Mickey 'Who's that girl?' (as in Namine) Mickey replies 'I'll tell you all about it later'. :cool:

That's pretty interesting i'll need to check that out :35:

UnstoppableSound

Man....I don't see why you require the answers to some of you're questions. Specifically the one where Xemnas comes back after "fading away" the first time. Is the answer going to affect anything? I've noticed people require too many stingy details regarding even the slightest events. 90% of the time we don't have the knowledge to answer the questions because we aren't Nomura himself, so you're wasting your time.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
Man....I don't see why you require the answers to some of you're questions. Specifically the one where Xemnas comes back after "fading away" the first time. Is the answer going to affect anything? I've noticed people require too many stingy details regarding even the slightest events. 90% of the time we don't have the knowledge to answer the questions because we aren't Nomura himself, so you're wasting your time.

Apparently I forgot to say no flaming :23:

Well, what I was thinking was if Xemnas could do that, maybe some of the other members of the organization did that as well. If so, then perhaps that could be the solution to who that guy in coded is. And if that has already been answered (i haven't really been following coded), maybe some of the organization members could show up in KH3. So yes, it could greatly affect the future of KH

UnstoppableSound

Apparently I forgot to say no flaming :23:

Well, what I was thinking was if Xemnas could do that, maybe some of the other members of the organization did that as well. If so, then perhaps that could be the solution to who that guy in coded is. And if that has already been answered (i haven't really been following coded), maybe some of the organization members could show up in KH3. So yes, it could greatly affect the future of KH

Sure that's a great goal and all, but I'm afraid nobody on this forum, or any forum for that matter, will have the answer to your question. So unless you guys want to just keep taking inexperienced and pointless guesses, then you may as well just end this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back