• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas... or Sora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walla- Rayn

Well in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Namine made a promise to Sora that they will meet again. But in Kingdom Hearts II, Namine made a promise to Roxas they will meet again~ Who was she talking to?

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
apparently both. technically they both met up again although the conversation was more directed at Roxas as Sora didn't remember her obviously and it was also directed at Roxas to know doubt calm and make him feel better as he was going to return to only being a segment of Sora.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Namine believed Sora was supposed to go with Kairi, and that she herself wasn't supposed to have a place with them. She was thus upholding her promise to Sora through her interaction with Roxas, which is her equivalent within Sora's being, or at least that's what she's no doubt telling herself.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
but in KH 2 final mix didnt sora regain his memories of CoM and forgot to say something to Namine?

If he regained his memories of her, it happened in both games, we just had him talking about it only in the FM+.
In the FM+, right before him and Riku are about to fight Xemnas's armor form, he tells Riku about how he didn't thank Namine, and something along the lines of how he didn't think he could say it until everything was set right again.
Riku replies that they're strong enough to set things straight, and then Sora could see Namine whenever he'd want.

Nomura explained the possibility of Sora remembering Namine (to what extent, we don't know) with Namine and Roxas returning to Kairi and Sora, and thus letting Sora's Memories of Namine be reconnected.

Walla- Rayn

Eh? I don't know that! I played Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ but I didn't see it... Someone can show me the scenes?

Anyway, I think Namine was talking to Sora..

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
She made promises to both of them.Only when she met up with Sora again at the end of KH2, he was confused because he didn't remember.

L

Lady Yuki

I say it was both.For what I think Roxas was the only way sora and Namine could ever meet again.And she did make a promise to Roxas but bleh...Now im confused but anyway Roxas was the only way Namine could see Sora again.

Please no flameing I am wrong >.>

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
It's kind of confusing. We can't exactly go into her thoughts as to who was she talking to. But she did make a promise to both of them, yet, separate ones. Hmm. If she was aware that Sora didn't remember her, it would be pretty weird to say it directly at him. Maybe she was compensating. For the moment, unless there is some other proof, she was speaking to both. Roxas was just the one that responded...

Yeah, I'll go with that.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Actually, her promise to Sora wasn't just that they'd meet again, but that they'll be friends once they do. So Namine hardly held up to her promise to Sora.
Which ties in nicely with Sora not managing to thank her like he was supposed to, and Nomura telling us to take it as a hint for future developments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back