• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas or sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
But going by that note, Roxas would've improved faster and possibly better than Sora, considering he's only about a year old.

Roxas' story... I felt like I could really understand it. Sora's story seems like the cliche "good-hearted kid on a journey to save his friends, but gets sidetracked every single time." Roxas... I almost cried when his story was over! But then again, that's just a matter of preference.

darkriku101

Roxas all the way. Roxas didnt want to kill Sora when Sora lost his blade he just wanted answers. Roxas was owning Sora the entire fight, so if u think Sora was pawning Roxas watch it again. I have to admit Roxas is probably the strongest even stronger then Riku who is my favorite character.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
We don't know because roxas has to key blades and is sora's nobody which make them the same.But sora has been fighting longer and is the real person.So until we really see them fighting which i don't think is going to happen.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
First of all, Roxas was the cheap one. He had two keyblades while Sora only had one. If he managed to get into Drive Form he would own him (speaking of which they should have had a cutscene with Sora fighting in a drive form, that would be cool). It's kind of like in Star Wars Episode One (a cliche') Obi-Wan goes against Darth Maul, one blade against a double blade, Obi-Wan loses his blade, summons it back, then Darth Maul is caught off guard and loses. Talk about copyrights... good thing George Lucas isn't known for suing people. Bottom line, Sora beat Roxas, so that makes him better. Roxas may have had a tragic story line, but Sora is the one who fights all the Heartless and Nobodies and is actually trying to save the universe. Roxas just goes and hangs out with his friends while eating ice cream!

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Actually, sorawakened, almost every character including Sora was eating that ice cream. The difference is Sora was eating it in the process of saving the universe.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
King Sora_Strife said:
Actually, sorawakened, almost every character including Sora was eating that ice cream. The difference is Sora was eating it in the process of saving the universe.
I know, but you saw Roxas eating it all the time and just lounging about. He had no actual effect on the story, except to revive Sora.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Kairi-is-Naminé said:
SORA! Roxas suked. mabye cuz i had 2 play as him elary in the game and he was weak, but i hated being Roxas and couldnt wait to be Sora. Roxas' strength was passed on to Sora, so they would have had the same strength and stuff even if u played as Sora in the beginning. They just look different, and i hated being Roxas.
SORA ALL THE WAY!!:D

I felt the SAME WAY! I got so annoyed of playing as Roxas and I just couldn't wait to play as Sora. When I got to play as Sora I wanted to cry because I was so happy lol.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Lol same here. Especially the Seven Wonders of Twilight Town it was retarded. Basically all Roxas did was run all over the place. *Roxas' Voice* Again... Again? Again! Again??!?!?!

KingofKH

playing as roxas was only to show us a back story to the mysterious unknown in ASAS and deep dive and basically to revive sora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back