• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas or Ven?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Okay, I didn't pay too much attention to the game because honestly, it was very boring to me. I figured I'd just finish it anyway since I had it.

There was one part though that I wasn't sure if I saw right.

When Xion goes on that mission with Axel and Xigbar and fights Xigbar, was it Ven or Roxas that he saw in Xion? I'm almost sure I saw Ven, but like I said, I wasn't paying too much attention to the game and so it passed by quickly.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Alright, thanks, that's what I thought. I just wasn't looking at the screen and when I looked back I thought I saw the armor so I figured it was Ven.

I guess this will be cleared up in BBS.

State

Awards
That depends on how you look at it. Right now, we know that Xigbar (Braig) will be featured in KH BbS and Nomura stated that he has met with TAV when he was an apprentice of AtW. Then there's how he tells Sora in KHII that "He ain't half the heroes they were.", possibly a reference to TAV.

If you look at it like that, one would assume he was talking to Ventus... then there's how we can see Ventus clothes...

State

Awards
He saw Ven as Xion because he has a contection to Ven in BBS as Braig.
So Number XIV in Organization XIII is Ventus and one of the three keyblades apprentices in BbS is Xion? It's "He saw Xion as Ven", not what you posted, just saying ebfore someone's get's confused.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Yep, Xion was seen by Xigbar as Ven. Just as different people see her differently, for example, the uncaring Saix sees her as a hooded doll. Xemnas probably sees her as Ven too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back