• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas' powers in KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

yamibakura95

Awards
Roxas being strong isnt a surprise tbh ngl. Not only he inately had combat abilities being born from an experienced Sora, he was also a trained Heartless slayer during his days in the Organization. Seeing as how he effortlesly deafeated Xion in the Days movie (who have previously effortlesly deafeated Xigbar) its not a suprise to see him being so fast and strong during his battles in KH3.

i feel like he is actually stronger than Sora rn, in terms of magic and swordplay at least (exclude PoW). And he is one fthe few character we have seen actually practicing seeing as for almost a year he was sent on missions to defeat powerful Heartlesses.

Somnus cealum

Awards
Roxas being strong isnt a surprise tbh ngl. Not only he inately had combat abilities being born from an experienced Sora, he was also a trained Heartless slayer during his days in the Organization. Seeing as how he effortlesly deafeated Xion in the Days movie (who have previously effortlesly deafeated Xigbar) its not a suprise to see him being so fast and strong during his battles in KH3.

i feel like he is actually stronger than Sora rn, in terms of magic and swordplay at least (exclude PoW). And he is one fthe few character we have seen actually practicing seeing as for almost a year he was sent on missions to defeat powerful Heartlesses.
He should have a shotlock. But he does have a strong duel shot and he does have double jump.

Soldier

Awards
A lot of Roxas's strength is primarily due to the Oathkeeper and Oblivion keyblades he wields. Remember, in the original KH the Oathkeeper was an excellent magic keyblade, boosting magic and summon power but a sub par attack stat of 9. Oblivion was the inverse of this (very strong attack, so-so magic). But with synch blade, Both keyblade's strengths mitigate the others weaknesses. THAT is why he's so strong.

In addition, Roxas (prior to KH2) had more time with the keyblade before Sora woke up from his sleep. We know that Roxas had at least a year to hone his skill against the heartless. Sora's first journey length is debatable given that each world is on its own time schedule. It could've taken a day, a month or a week. All we know is that he was in C.O for (at most) 14 days.

yamibakura95

Awards
A lot of Roxas's strength is primarily due to the Oathkeeper and Oblivion keyblades he wields. Remember, in the original KH the Oathkeeper was an excellent magic keyblade, boosting magic and summon power but a sub par attack stat of 9. Oblivion was the inverse of this (very strong attack, so-so magic). But with synch blade, Both keyblade's strengths mitigate the others weaknesses. THAT is why he's so strong.

i dont see how the keyblades affect his speed and movements though

n addition, Roxas (prior to KH2) had more time with the keyblade before Sora woke up from his sleep. We know that Roxas had at least a year to hone his skill against the heartless. Sora's first journey length is debatable given that each world is on its own time schedule. It could've taken a day, a month or a week. All we know is that he was in C.O for (at most) 14 days.

yeah thats really interesting. Roxas was a keyblade wielder more time than Sora. Its also funny how the organization trained him to serve them but in the end he gave that power to Sora (Final Form) to destroy the organization

Soldier

Awards
i dont see how the keyblades affect his speed and movements though

yeah thats really interesting. Roxas was a keyblade wielder more time than Sora. Its also funny how the organization trained him to serve them but in the end he gave that power to Sora (Final Form) to destroy the organization
They don't? but the fact that his element is light (Which as we know, is INCREDIBLY FAST) and that gives him access to his DM of event horizon and magic hour, two very powerful attacks that can decimate most foes.

Sometime's a group's greatest threat is one they made themselves. If they didn't keep Roxas in the dark about who he was, among other things he very easily could've become a loyal member to them. With all that protection, Sora likely would NEVER wake up. Think about that.

yamibakura95

Awards
Sometime's a group's greatest threat is one they made themselves. If they didn't keep Roxas in the dark about who he was, among other things he very easily could've become a loyal member to them. With all that protection, Sora likely would NEVER wake up. Think about that.

so you mean that if org13 told roxas he is sora's nobody Roxas wouldnt have run away?

Soldier

Awards
so you mean that if org13 told roxas he is sora's nobody Roxas wouldnt have run away?
If they told him the entire story, his purpose, what Xion is, etc. instead of keeping him in the dark, he wouldn't have run away. that was one of the major factors in his decision. Why hang around people that don't trust you enough with important details?

zerossoul

Awards
Think about it this way, If you were told that you exist because someone else is sleeping, you would likely actively avoid waking them up. Roxas is VERY reluctant to help Sora in KH2, and it's ultimately Namine that convinces him that he should. It would not be difficult to retain him as a puppet keyblade master. Imo, Organization xiii didn't handle managing Roxas very well at all.

Kunze33

Awards
I heard his 2nd keyblade came from xion but she was in kh3 using her keyblade so where does it come from

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
I heard his 2nd keyblade came from xion but she was in kh3 using her keyblade so where does it come from

It’s because it didn’t come from Xion. Xion’s death was so traumatic that it activated Ven’s Keyblade. As for Kingdom Hearts 3? That’s a whole mess, but personally I believe that since Roxas is using a Replica body, it’s replicating his abilities as he remembered. This is also the same series that has Keyblades breaking so the distinction between real and fake doesn’t matter anymore.

Fiddlesticks

Awards
I'll be honest, Roxas has been one of my favorite characters since KH2. And KH3 is a great game, but the thing that really disappoints me is that 80% of the story in this hyped-up game is spent in Disney Worlds with no progression whatsoever in the story until the finale. It's like Sora said he'd plan on bringing Roxas back, yet they go to Disney Worlds and forget what they're even doing half the time. In previous games at least the story showed progression and wasn't halted with filler for no reason.

Xionwolf

Awards
hello if it comes from xion but let me explain, they are part of the past together before fading or dying they could leave the past to reach the present by connection of the heart much of this has been told to you in the game by time travel that's why some of the kingdom hearts characters siax or others were still nobodys for the most part is what I understood.

Back