• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas + Riku fight may be playable (Or will it?...Xaldin PWNS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomSealer

Re: Roxas + Riku fight may be playable

yeah i really does look fake sadly. but i do hope that the battle is in there somehow because it would be awesome.

KeybladeStriker

Awards

This is soo freakin sweet! I hope thats real and I really really wish that KH2:FM+ was coming to America!!!!!! I'm really happy about the news and ALL of the news but I think i would be more happy if I knew it was coming here...

Website
www.myspace.com

yeah.
That does look fake, once you zoom into it or something.
That render of the org. XIII hood looks like concept art far away, but if you look closely it's clearly a render. plus, if You DID fight Riku..why would Roxas have that little health?
I guess the kid that edited this picture didn't feel like taking one of sora's health bars and face and put Roxas' face over it.

sighhh

mannnn. i still hope that fight is in the game =D

Paddi

As many have already expressed, I also think it's a fake. The health bar isn't fully viewable because of bad rendering of the hood.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words

It's fake. I just made this in paint with a zoomed in comparison. For one thing, you won't be getting a bigger version of this. It was just a prank, just like Mr. Incredible was back before KH2.

analasys.jpg

There you go. Whoever did it. Obviously has too much time on their hands and a better program than I used. I'll say it again. Fake.

I

The Show Must Go On

wow, that's dissapointing. to really think that someone would go and make someting like that for the sole purpose of getting people's hopes up

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Oh it's very disappointing for sure. xD Doesn't matter though, we get the last laugh for laughing at their horrible photoshopping...am I right? No? Okay...*slumps back into cave*

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

No, because it looks fake? =/ Come on, I've seen that exact same screen dozens of times. It looks like they just pasted on the health bar/triangle button etc.

Maybe because, they took the trailer and made it an in-game cutscene?

And on top of the easily pasted TWTNW menu, Health, and Reaction Command symbol, look at the Roxas head by his health! Look at that, it looks completely fake.

Yeah, so does every OFFICIAL screenshot. My God. EVERY OFFICIAL SCREENSHOT uses this screenshot:
http://kingdomhearts.rpgplanet.gamespy.com/kingdomhearts2/media/art/roxas.png

SO NAO THE OFFISHUL ONEZ R LYK ALL PHOTOSHAWPPEDZZ11111!!!SHIFT

That was pasted on an image of an Organization Hood: http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/7848/unknown9mn.jpg

And you know this, how? How do you know it's not an official image?

I was starting to believe this might be it, but roxas' chin is like a complete cut off line at the bottom in his logo, and is the triangle button on the menu supposed to be upside down? it clearly makes a 'v' upwards.

Um, hello? The org's chins are hidden in the hoods.

It's fake. I just made this in paint with a zoomed in comparison. For one thing, you won't be getting a bigger version of this. It was just a prank, just like Mr. Incredible was back before KH2.

Yours are horrible interpretations, the hair is cut off as well.

I'll say it again. Fake.

Hello. May I interrupt? You can't confirm anything.

Also, wtf with the title of the thread? I never asked ANYONE to change it.

If Xaldin posted this info you would have been "OMFG111 THAT'S SO DAMN AWESOME GET THIS ON THE MAIN SITEZ135261SHIFT"

Oh it's very disappointing for sure. xD Doesn't matter though, we get the last laugh for laughing at their horrible photoshopping...am I right? No? Okay...*slumps back into cave*

You can't prove anything either. Shut it.

I'm not saying it isn't photoshopped, I'm saying don't be all "OMFG I CAN MAKE A CRAPPY IMITATION OF THE SCREENSHOT IN PAINT IT MUST BE FAKE"

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Dog, just be quiet, I can tell you right now its fake for sure. =P I dont want to say how I know.

I dont want to embarrass you. <_<

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards

All I can do is curl up into my corner and laugh very evily.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

Sorry monkey. Well I'm saying, no one should make assumptions on whether it is or isn't, because you never know. We'll just have to confirm it.

Well I mean now I know. Xaldin >_>..................*points below*

Xaldin (9:07:19 PM): Someone took this screenshot
Xaldin (9:07:29 PM): On a kH Forum
*sends me screenshot of riku + roxas battle, and screenshot of the cutscene from the game*
Xaldin (9:07:35 PM): The second one I mean
Dogen (9:07:43 PM): uh huh and?
Dogen (9:07:50 PM): maybe it's an in-game cutscene in the battle >_>
Xaldin (9:08:16 PM): Do I dare hit the bottom ocean? There's one more
Dogen (9:08:27 PM): ..yes?
Xaldin (9:09:17 PM): This is the startling truth that pierces hearts like a bow and arrows
*transfers Riku + Roxas playable battle screenshot*
Dogen (9:09:42 PM): um...what about it?
Dogen (9:09:46 PM): it's the same thing >_>
Xaldin (9:09:53 PM): Right click it
Xaldin (9:09:55 PM): Go to properties
Xaldin (9:09:57 PM): Go to summary
Dogen (9:10:11 PM): ....what about it?
Dogen (9:10:31 PM): ......................O_O
Dogen (9:10:55 PM): Creation Software: Adobe Photoshop CS2 Windows
Dogen (9:10:57 PM): ......................
Dogen (9:10:58 PM): <_<
Xaldin (9:11:17 PM): YUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...don't stare at me like that >____> I DIDN'T NOTICE THAT TILL LATER
Dogen (9:15:43 PM): XALDIN
Dogen (9:15:46 PM): >_<
Xaldin (9:15:54 PM): >____________________________________> IT WASN'T ME

So yes, this is in fact fake.

[Closed]

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Oh come on now, why arnt we discussing this? xD

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards

You just got Xaldinated, by the Xaldinator, and another helper who's name I won't bring up unless he wishes it >>

Anyways, yeah everyone it got way outta hand XD

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

This only happens once in a blue moon, so I suggest everyone get their LOLs and LMAOs out right now in this thread before it's eventually reclosed.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It's simple really. We talk about how fake the image looked and comment on the audacity of some people to call others retarded for thinking/knowing its fake?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

Yeah, so does every OFFICIAL screenshot. My God. EVERY OFFICIAL SCREENSHOT uses this screenshot

Except, this one is crappily photoshopped into an Organization hood

Um, hello? The org's chins are hidden in the hoods.

Except last I checked, the hood was facing to the left, yet Roxas's face is looking forward..

Hello. May I interrupt? You can't confirm anything.

We're giving our opinions as to why it's fake. KL posted an image of Pongo being a summon in KH2 on the 2ch boards, was it official just because it was on the 2ch boards?

Maybe it's because you weren't around in the olden days of KH2 info, where everyone was making fake screenshots and reporting 'official' information, and syaing that they head 'from someone who works at S-E about this-and-this-and-this'.

Since everythings getting all hyped for KH2FM+, those things are likely to start happening again, so you have to take all information with a grain of salt when it's not from an official source

Also, wtf with the title of the thread? I never asked ANYONE to change it.

I never asked for people to report rumors like they were true, I changed it to avoid confusion

If Xaldin posted this info you would have been "OMFG111 THAT'S SO DAMN AWESOME GET THIS ON THE MAIN SITEZ135261SHIFT"

Xaldin posted plenty of information last year around this time that I didn't beleive, and I told him and the forum reasons why I knew/thought they weren't real or were to be taken as a rumor

-----------

Edit: Screw you guys and your fast-typing...or screw my need to make long posts...

Last edited:
D

Dexter

Okay, Monkey if Dogenzaka wants to belive it's real let him/her belive that. He/She has a right to there own opinion (even thought there wrong.)

I for one belive it's fake, but I HOPE that the Riku vs. Roxas appear but right now no one can know what Nomura is planning. Don't forget there still 4 months till KH2 FM+ is released so anything can happen by then!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

No silly, don't argue anymore, it's time toall laugh and embrace each other with hugs of affection. <3

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards

Xaldin posted plenty of information last year around this time that I didn't beleive, and I told him and the forum reasons why I knew/thought they weren't real or were to be taken as a rumor

But were they true!?

Well Really 90ish% was true, besides the bloody fake scripts which looked like something taken outta fanficiton.net, however sorry all^^ hehe umm << yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back