• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas + Riku fight may be playable (Or will it?...Xaldin PWNS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Re: Roxas + Riku fight may be playable

Okay, Monkey if Dogenzaka wants to belive it's real let him/her belive that. He/She has a right to there own opinion (even thought there wrong.)
1.) I don't believe its real
2.) Even at the beginning, I kind of had my doubts.
3.) I just like to play devil's advocate and defend the side that's losing LOL

Except, this one is crappily photoshopped into an Organization hood

I thought it looked quite good ^_^

Because it looks very clearly fake

When Re:CoM was announced some thought it was fake KH1 screens =/

I never asked for people to report rumors like they were true, I changed it to avoid confusion

OMG YOU1111111

Except last I checked, the hood was facing to the left, yet Roxas's face is looking forward..

As devil's advocate: SE could have changed it D:

You can't confirm it's realy either, we're giving our opinions as to why it's fake. KL posted an image of Pongo being a summon in KH2 on the 2ch boards, was it official just because it was on the 2ch boards?

Let me tell you this is the last time I listen to Xaldin ^_^
Well you guys were treating it like it WAS fake and to my knowledge at that time it was only speculation =(

Maybe it's because you weren't around in the olden days of KH2 info, where everyone was making fake screenshots and reporting 'official' information, and syaing that they head 'from someone who works at S-E about this-and-this-and-this'.

Yes, and this is why I'll be more careful. I DON'T TRUST ANY OF YOU >_>

Xaldin posted plenty of information last year around this time that I didn't beleive, and I told him and the forum reasons why I knew/thought they weren't real or were to be taken as a rumor

But Xaldin almost always posts true info from what I hear <_<

Neither can you, and until someone can, it is to be taken as a rumor

Um........it's fake. Read a few posts above.

No silly, don't argue anymore, it's time toall laugh and embrace each other with hugs of affection. <3

YOU
YOUYOUYOU

YOU AND XALDIN CONSPIRED AGAINST US. DIE. </3

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior

I'll get one in. LOL *sigh* :closedeyes:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

Mainly the 'omgz derez a nuu drive formz lawl!1!!' ones, Xal xD

You know, the ones where people saw Zero-Sora's fake drive-form sprites and thoughtt they were real, so they reported it to you and KH-2.net? xD

But yeah, listen to Xal when he posts Famitsu scans and stuff, but treat the rumors as rumors, he could be tricking you >=O

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Now that just about everyone has gotten a fresh can of "YOU GOT OWNEDLOL" let's close this thread.

If you have any other comments on this, make sure to PM me xD Cuz I'd love the laughs and so would Xal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back