• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

roxas+venn wristband

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
xD Aha. Nice way to disprove me, dude. Even if you are joking, which I'm sure you are.

Nevermind what I said. Continue, continue.

Welp. Awright.

Roxas has TWO RINGS, one representing HIM and the other representing XION, who is WHITE representing LIGHT because she is MOST DEFINITELY WITHOUT A DOUBT ON THE DOT KAIRI'S NOBODY (despite the fact that no one has confirmed this and damned if I can quote a single interview that even leans in that direction). The other one is BLACK representing HIM since it's on his INDEX FINGER and INDEX IS FIRST.

Ven has NO RINGS which means he isn't CONNECTED to Xion in the way that Roxas is (CAPTAIN OBVIOUS TO THE RESCUE) but Ven also lacks GLOVES--Sora and Riku and the better part of the Organization ALWAYS WEAR GLOVES. The people who don't wear gloves are NAMINE and KAIRI, which means Ven is intimately connected to THEM (KAIRI WEARS BRACELETS TOO SEE SEE!!11!1).

So, ultimately:

VEN IS A GIRL.

AND ROXAS IS ACTUALLY A HOBBIT.

Dyingslow666

Welp. Awright.

Roxas has TWO RINGS, one representing HIM and the other representing XION, who is WHITE representing LIGHT because she is MOST DEFINITELY WITHOUT A DOUBT ON THE DOT KAIRI'S NOBODY (despite the fact that no one has confirmed this and damned if I can quote a single interview that even leans in that direction). The other one is BLACK representing HIM since it's on his INDEX FINGER and INDEX IS FIRST.

*facepalm*

So, ultimately:

VEN IS A GIRL.

AND ROXAS IS ACTUALLY A HOBBIT.

Finally someone understands the "Roxas is a hobbit" theory...:thumbup:

Cissy

Bronze Member
Do you not see the brilliancy of his theory? It's practically blinding me to blindness deaf.

Good show, good show.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
does anyone know or have any theorys why they have the same wristband?

1443658411_18b02411cf_o.jpg

Roxas.jpg

This is very old, but at least it isn't another one of those super recycled Xion/ " MX + Terra = Xehanort" theories. Anyways, it's quite obvious that there is a connection.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Personally, I just think that the wristbands are to show connctions to twilight, White being Light, Black being Dark, therefore the two mixed together equals Twilight... It's just in this case, Roxas is more Dark, and Ven is more towards Light... At least, thats just my opinion

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Personally, I just think that the wristbands are to show connctions to twilight, White being Light, Black being Dark, therefore the two mixed together equals Twilight... It's just in this case, Roxas is more Dark, and Ven is more towards Light... At least, thats just my opinion

Yeah, that sounds plausible to me, but I think that the outter band of the bracelets might of meant which way they were born. Roxas was born out of darkness or "Someone from the dark," as he quoted in his cutscene/ boss battle (FM+) with Sora. By that, I mean that he was born when a person (Sora) who lost their heart, while Ven was born normally, in the realm of light. Err.. that kind of sucks, but my point is, Roxas is more accustomed to the dark realm (with the help of the cloak), while Ven is more accestomed to the realm of light, but they're both wrapped in an aura of Twilight or whatever.

Lancelot

Awards
Yeah, I know what you're saying... Kinda the same thing I meant lulz... Either way, we both mean they represent something to do with Dark/Light, no?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Yeah, I know what you're saying... Kinda the same thing I meant lulz... Either way, we both mean they represent something to do with Dark/Light, no?

True. Ironically, despite the bracelet's color and what led to his creation, Roxas' element is light. (white) This of which makes me wonder, will Ven do some dabbling in the darkness, since Roxas' main element was the "opposite" of the outter band of his bracelet?

Lancelot

Awards
Mmm, perhaps... It may lead to his destruction, or re-creation as Roxas perhaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back