• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas/Ven's clothes! significance?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Istanbul!

I was looking at the new (and incredibly awesome) artwork for the three new games:

http://www.khinsider.com/images/FutureOfKH/artwork.jpg

and I noticed that in the "Birth By Sleep" section that Ven (I think it's Ven) is wearing Roxas's Twilight Town outfit, while Roxas is just wearing the Organization robes in the 358/2 Days section.

At this point, it's pretty obvious that Roxas and Ven are conneced somehow, but this kind of solidifies it in my crazy mind. :blush:

Charlie K

Back in Business
Well Namoura( that who ya speel it right?) Said when BBS came out, that Ven and Roxas were connected in some way, and right now I'm pretty sure it's not by look ans his clothes. Plus if you look closely you can see Ven isn't wearing Roxas' clothes EXACTLY. It's sort of a half out fit.

Xemnas-sama

Though it may be just me and I do find this intersting as well but I find Roxas to look less like the one we see in KH2 (The hair or something I dunno) and Ven looks more like him. But that's just me.

MasterXOblivion7

Yeah I noticed that too and roxas's hair seems to look longer than Ven's...idk Ven looks more like Roxas than usual ESPECIALLY the clothing. I wish Nomura wouldn't make this so confusing~:(

swizzle

You are such a drag..
shows that there is a connection, probably to twilight town or something. but it shows that there is a connection, justl ike looking alike.

NobodyXlll

Hmm....well, Roxas does look less like himself, and Ven looks more like Roxas....Ohh, Nomura makes it sooo confuzzuling.....I know this may be old, and kinda' obvious, but you know how Sunset Horizons says "It all started.......with Birth by Sleep....."? Maybe BBS is the very beginning of the events in KH...
Call meh' Captain Obvious if you wish!

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I bet Nomaru is getting a kick out of torturing us....

MasterXOblivion7

UGHHHH!!! Ever since the secret ending to kh2 it's been so frustrating trying to figure out what exactly everything MEANS! Nomura could AT LEAST give us some sort of hint~:(
*I HAVE noticed that Nomura likes to deal with reincarnations of characters
EX. Master Xehanort: Xehanort (Heartless), and the whole nobody process thingy...sheesh:/

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
you guys both new?
welcome lonbilly adn nobody

and i think that it is nobody
if nothing else, these characters seem to be adults adn have a connection with sora riku adn kairi
adn the trailer summary thing i read said something about one of them seeing sora adn riku as little kids

Lunar Knight

American Person
Ven looks more like Roxas than... Roxas. :/

Roxas' hair looks longer and a bit messier than Ven's.

sillypieman

The fact that Ven is wearing Roxas' outfit, and Master Xehanort is wearing Xehanort's Heartless' outfit implies to me that something similar is going on with those 2 connections. I'm guessing whatever happens to Ven at the end of BBS is gonna happen to Master Xehanort. Maybe they both go up to that Kingdom Hearts MX summons or whatever at the end of the KH2:FM secret video. I dunno, but I DO know that those to connections are...well connected.

Xehanort: 17

Ven's clothes look almost the same as Roxas's... wierd? the two are connected in someway thats for sure.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
lol wouldnt it be funny if the roxas that was in KH2 was actually ven but noone knew it and the real roxas is still out there somewhere lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back