• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas vs. King Mickey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

who?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

t0g

XIV said:
who would win this time everyone said mickey would win against sora with his yoda like fighting but how would he handle Roxas.

so tired of people being so happy about roxas....sora is roxas......OMG why cant you people just stop thinking that hes jus tthe new main character and thinking that hes so 1337 and just play kh2.....and mickey doesnt fight like yoda....play kh2 and find out..his attacks are weaker than soras.....

Darknetwork

O plz Mickey has more light in 1 finger then Roxas light and dark abilities combined.

kago

i say king mickey all the way he would kick roxas butt any time with is awsome fighting abilities.

.jpg

"If you can dream it, you can do it." Walt Disney

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
t0g said:
so tired of people being so happy about roxas....sora is roxas......OMG why cant you people just stop thinking that hes jus tthe new main character and thinking that hes so 1337 and just play kh2.....and mickey doesnt fight like yoda....play kh2 and find out..his attacks are weaker than soras.....
maybe but the way he fights is like when we saw Yoda fight in Star Wars episodes 2 and 3 (2 mostly)

XIV

Lol so everyone here thinks The King would even Beat Roxas huh lol.... well i would say it would be a very good fight and might even end up a tie but thats only what i think.

~Life~

The old member
Gosh, ever sncie everone found out the name of BHK, everyones all crazy about it. Anyway, i will sitll call him Bhk, i dont like Roxas as a name to much....anyway....Mickey would win.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Me: Mickey pwns Roxas, and I'm not just saying that because hes standing right next to me...........
*Mickey glares at me.
*Inuyasha and Shadow watching Hide and Seek
Inuyasha: Man, look at that homicidal imaginary friend!
Shadow: Imaginary friends are over rated and they are quite idiotic. Good thing we aren't imaginary!
Me: *rolls eyes*

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Mickey would murder Roxas in a fight.

Xell

Wait, wut?
king mickey again, like i said in the king mickey vs sora thread, mickey is small so it would be hard to lay a finger on him..

dejah

:|
i chose king mickey just because...

rofl. come on... mickey's the shit. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back