• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas vs Riku, just about all the things they changed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
For those of you who have seen the Deep Dive footage you've obviously caught everything that was altered. Memory's Skycrapper in KH2 didnt have Kairi on the screen like in the trailer. Roxas didnt have the kingdom key in his left hand when he ran up the building. Another thing is that they dont show you when Roxas switches Oathkeeper into his right hand after he threw Riku oblivion. (In the game Roxas passes Riku with Oathkeeper already in his right hand) If you had sharp eyes you would have caught this. Another thing was that the heartless didnt follow Roxas up the building.

If i missed anything let me know.

~KHprod~

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Another thing concerning the changes and what i didnt understand was how Riku fought Roxas for a 2nd time o_O? That could be a possiblity to the serious editing and similar events that happened.

Possiblilty that Roxas and Riku repeated their whole event with the skyscrapper etc...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Come on ya'll you forgot the most important part

"Where is Sora?"
In a close up face shot
They took out Mickey from it too.

Aiden

alot of that was weird krypitic referance than acutual stuff like symbolism and there no saying mickey might not have been watching the fight just not in the scene

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
KHprodigy1 said:
Another thing concerning the changes and what i didnt understand was how Riku fought Roxas for a 2nd time o_O? That could be a possiblity to the serious editing and similar events that happened.

Possiblilty that Roxas and Riku repeated their whole event with the skyscrapper etc...
When did he fight Riku a second time?:huh:

hooded_twilight0

Well someone correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't DD/ASAS Riku and Roxas's first fight.....which Riku lost as shown in the cutscenes in the game. Because he lost he gave into the darkness fought Roxas again (which they didn't show) won, kidnapped Roxas, and now looks like Ansem. Is that about right? cuz that's how I interpret it.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
What i think that seemed to be the most vital is the diffrentiation between ASAS and DD.

ASAS showed Riku taking off his blindfold which has some redundency as he didnt do it in the game at that moment. Also it was raining in ASAS and in DD, thats something suspicious to consider?

In DD Riku has the blindfold on the entire time. This seems to add emphasis as both were different showing signs of two different encounters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back