• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas vs. Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who do you like better, Roxas or Sora

• Sora

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • Roxas

Votes: 21 52.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Which one do you like better? I like Roxas, much deeper character and the other promise in the drammatica version makes you feel so horrible for him.

Axens

Banned
I think that this topic is already somewhere. Anyway, for me its Roxas. He wields his Keys way better than Sora does and his story is much more entertaining than Sora's. He was a member of the awesome Organization XIII and he can duel wield outside of Forms. He is cooler than Sora, too. Sora kinda acts too childish to me.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I think that this topic is already somewhere. Anyway, for me its Roxas. He wields his Keys way better than Sora does and his story is much more entertaining than Sora's. He was a member of the awesome Organization XIII and he can duel wield outside of Forms. He is cooler than Sora, too. Sora kinda acts too childish to me.

Well I used the search function and looked for one like it.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I like Roxas more his keyblades are better than Sora's

Roxas and Sora have the exact same Keyblade. >.>

And personally I like Sora better. Sure, Sora may not be the most character developed character in the game (except for in CoM, but he forgot most of that :/ ) and may always be happy-go lucky all the time, but it beats Roxas.

I mean, in Days at the beginning I liked Roxas. I liked him in KH2 and liked him when watching cutscenes/stuff from Days. And then the ending began approaching, and he started treating Axel like shit, getting mad at him for saving his life/defending him from Xion, trying to keep Roxas alive and save their friendship (while also trying to save Xion), etc. And all Roxas does is go Kairi mode on Axel and cares all about Xion and basically nods Axel off as if he isn't important.

Now you could try to blame it on Xion's character that she is the reason their friendship ended, but in reality it was just Roxas' fault for being stupid.

Though I do like kH2 Roxas, not so fond of Days' Roxas. I prefer all the Sora's over all the Roxas'.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Because Sora is a fucking retard who is everything and anything light, when Roxas is a much deeper character.

Axens

Banned
Roxas and Sora have the exact same Keyblade. >.>

Some of the Keys that Roxas uses in days are not the same as Sora's. Maybe thats what that person meant. Or maybe the way he uses the keyblades are different, in which Roxas uses his to deal more damage and at a faster speed.

Lonbilly

Awards
Some of the Keys that Roxas uses in days are not the same as Sora's. Maybe thats what that person meant. Or maybe the way he uses the keyblades are different, in which Roxas uses his to deal more damage and at a faster speed.

Well that would make more sense. Though I've seen some of Days' Keyblades and I really didn't like them, they seemed just rushed when designed. Made the Gayblade look much better, to me.

They should make Sora like Roxas in KH3 :D

Or, you know, they could make him like he was in CoM. That's when his character was quite amazing to me, at least. Lots of character development and emotions packed in, as well.

KingSora1995

Or, you know, they could make him like he was in CoM. That's when his character was quite amazing to me, at least. Lots of character development and emotions packed in, as well.[/QUOTE]

yeah that would be cool. I just want him to be more mature. oh yea, and have to keyblades at once =D

I also have a small theory. Maybe after Roxas forms back with Sora in KH2, Sora gets his personalitiy? if not all just some

Lonbilly

Awards
yeah that would be cool. I just want him to be more mature. oh yea, and have to keyblades at once =D

Ehhh, I'd rather the dual Keyblades stay in Drive forms though. They god modded throughout all of KH2 and, while it was fun at first, made everything completely easy and not fun. Even on Proud mode.

I also have a small theory. Maybe after Roxas forms back with Sora in KH2, Sora gets his personalitiy? if not all just some

If anything, when Roxas became one with Sora after the prologue, it seemed like throughout all of KH2 Sora was more immature than he was in KH1 and CoM.

KingSora1995

i like sora better (no explanation needed) :)

So do I!!! I think they kinda brought a character outta no where. Only time you saw Roxas before KH2 is in at the end of COM. They shoulda introduced him a bit more in KH1.

Don't get me wrong. I like Roxas. But Sora much better.

If anything, when Roxas became one with Sora after the prologue, it seemed like throughout all of KH2 Sora was more immature than he was in KH1 and CoM.
Lol I meant at end of KH2, my bad

Teffer-chan

Website
www.teffer-chan.deviantart.com
Roxas is definitely one of my favourite characters of KH.
I don't know why, but the depth and hatred he has for himself and his "non-existent" past make him all the more to sympathize with.
You really can't feel anything but love and sorrow for the poor boy. I mean, he's a Nobody, which would just suck so much. If I were to be a Nobody, I'd probably act like a zombie, too.
Roxas's life is just a complicated mess, and I think it makes it easier for everyone to relate to him. More than Sora, at least. Sora's this kid that's always happy. Roxas is the dark side of his happiness. It's the same person, only one if cooler than the other. (But, that's my opinion.)

If I had to choose one KH character to be my sibling, I'd choose Roxas. Just because I can relate so well to his personality.

Candylanger

Awards
I like Sora more than Roxas.

Roxas disappointed me in both KH2 and Days. I mean, Roxas doesn't know how friendship works, he never really knew what that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back