• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas x Namine Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

larxene_lover_16

I'm not sure where to put this, but since the two characters mostly appeared in Kingdom Hearts II, I placed it here.

Anyway, one of my favorite pairings is Roxas x Namine (second to Sora x Kairi). I know a lot of you fangirls like AkuRoku (Axel x Roxas), but for people that like straight couples I think Sora x Kairi and Roxas x Namine are the biggest? What do you guys think?

f0rte

Well, AkuRoku was so forced onto me by my friend that I began to see Axel being the best one for Roxas.

Though when we began writng a story together about FF/KH characters in high school, I paired Namine up with Zexion. And the more I thought about it, the more I began to like that idea. As a pairing we thought them as "kindred spirits" of sorts. They're both rather quiet. I really liked the idea of them being together.

We were gonna pair Sora up with Tidus....only cause we hate them both cause they're like huge dorks/dumbasses XD

safire inthe sky

well I'm not so much of a fan of Roxas and Namine together, just because they were like brother and sister to me, I mean they came from the same body, I don't know it just seems creepy.

I don't have anything against Sora and Kairi together other than it spits up their little trio of friends and leaves Riku all alone

And I am so sick of people putting Axel and Roxas together, they were just really good friends, get over it! sorry to those AkuRoku fans, but I hate it

big don mega

the AkuRoku "relationship" was axel in love with roxas that was NOT mutual
but the riku and sora love was definatly the only mutual love that wasnt plutonic

Seiramu

Why is everyone coming up with other pairings other than Namine and Roxas? I mean, didn't the OP start this thread because of Roxas and Naminé? So post something about those two than, instead of your other favorite pairing that has nothing to do with this. I mean, okay, you like Tifa and Cloud, but what has that got to do anything with Namine and Roxas? Not trying to be mean or anything...

Anyway, as you can see from my avatar, I like Axel x Roxas (AkuRoku). But, I really like Naminé, and find Roxas and Naminé a really cute couple. But like someone else said, I can only see their relations as brother and sister, or good friends. I guess it's because they didn't really get to know eachother in the game, they just talked a bit at the beginning and in the end of the game. But maybe the AkuRoku fangirl in me just can't let Namine come between Roxas and Axel hahah. But still, Roxas and Namine is really cute imo. I don't like straight-KH pairings much, but I do like Namine and Roxas.

Wynn

larxene_lover_16 said:
I'm not sure where to put this

I do believe that threads like these belong to the fanclub section but I could be wrong.

MarluxiaNo11 said:
Tifa x Cloud =] Thats Mine

Then you belong here.

Why is everyone coming up with other pairings other than Namine and Roxas?

lol Everyone = 1 person?

Anyway, as you can see from my avatar, I like Axel x Roxas (AkuRoku). But, I really like Naminé, and find Roxas and Naminé a really cute couple. But like someone else said, I can only see their relations as brother and sister, or good friends.

I'm not really into the whole AxelxRoxas ordeal, though I do agree that Roxas and Namine do seem more as brother and sister. Though, their relationship would most likely reflect that of Sora and Kairi.

. But maybe the AkuRoku fangirl in me just can't let Namine come between Roxas and Axel hahah.

I thought so.

I don't like straight-KH pairings much, but I do like Namine and Roxas.

That's because of subliminal messages Nomura made into KH. >_> So yeah...

EDIT:

i still dont think RoxasxNamine
i think of this!!:The real couple!

Old comic is old. Next time post something of importance or epic lulz ;D

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Then you belong here.

Thanks for the link ;)

Why is everyone coming up with other pairings other than Namine and Roxas? I mean, didn't the OP start this thread because of Roxas and Naminé? So post something about those two than, instead of your other favorite pairing that has nothing to do with this

Im entitled to my opinion :|

V

V.A.T.13

Even if it is incest, I like it...a little...

...Ok, I lied, I'm a Marluxia/Namine, Sora/Namine, Repliku/Nami, Riku/Nami, Larxene/Nami fan. D:
Actually, Anyone/Namine is good with me. Even Kairi/Nami

Nami and Rox are too much like twins, but it still makes cute fanart.

Snowin

I actually quite like the idea of Roxas and Naminé, not just as friends, but also a couple. However the BL fangirl in me screams out for more Akuroku and Zemyx........... but I think I have to say that Roxas and Naminé make a really good couple. They're also cute ^^

A

Azrael

Roxas and Namine are cute, better versions of Sora and Kairi any day...but I'm more of a Roxas/Olette person

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Though when we began writng a story together about FF/KH characters in high school, I paired Namine up with Zexion. And the more I thought about it, the more I began to like that idea. As a pairing we thought them as "kindred spirits" of sorts. They're both rather quiet. I really liked the idea of them being together.

OMG!! Another Zexiné fan! <3

All I can say for Roxiné is cute. Just cute. I haven't really seen much more depth to the pairing than a giggly Naminé and adorable little Roxas, so that's probably why other Nami pairings are more appealing to people. There has to be some grounds for it, and not just the fact that they're reflections of Sora and Kairi and it somehow entitles the same relationship.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
I actually like Axel/Larxene
...Even though I paired Axel up with my OC and now I obsess with them being together.
Even THOUGH she's not even a real character.
(damn creativity)

And yes Roxas/Namine is positivly adorable. Despite Roxas being an over reactive emo kid sometimes.
We all love him.

Hell, he doesn't even SMILE on the figure or the plushie. Blaah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back