• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

I got some questions...

What are your thoughts about Roxas? Was it a happy ending for him to become Sora?

My thoughts are that he is very sad character. It is never said that he is very unhappy, but when I just look at his face its so pathetic. I would have liked if there was no Axel there to be his friend.. That would make his story more sad.

Also, I think that his ending was happy. First I was thinking that it was awful fate for him to become Sora and lose his own self, but then when I thought his boring life there were only two ways.. To die or become Sora again.

What would have Roxas done if he beat Riku? Why was he searching for Sora?

Rix

:)
Awards
He was a nobody after all. And I guess that like other nobodies, he wanted to be complete. So even though it seemed sad, it was still a happy ending for him.

Y

Yannis

He was a nobody after all. And I guess that like other nobodies, he wanted to be complete. So even though it seemed sad, it was still a happy ending for him.
Yup.

But I never really got one thing ._.

When Sora came back to the destiny islands, was roxas still inside him as different person? Riku said that Roxas wont affect Sora, but what ever happened? .-.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
At the very least he didn't seem all that concerned about completing himself. Maybe that's because Sora was still exisitng at the time (Nooo idea how that may work, but anyway) or while he was in the Virtual Twilight Town there was something about that removed that need for completion, or perhaps it's just because he was unknowing and therefore oblivious to it.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I don't dislike Roxas. I rather like him, actually, but I don't understand his personality. Just because of the whole being born without memories, to getting them wiped again. He didn't get a lot of screentime, either.

I loled at:
when I just look at his face its so pathetic.
XDD

I would have liked if there was no Axel there to be his friend.. That would make his story more sad.

Actually, I felt bad for Axel because Roxas didn't really seem to understand how precious he was to Axel when he was leaving. Then Axel kept chasing him, but Roxas didn't know who the hell he was. And then Axel died, after all he had done for Sora&co.

I think Roxas' ending was happy for him though. Didn't he originally set out to find Sora so that he could fuse with him again? He wanted to become whole, so finding Sora and doing that would've done the trick.

boo_shoe2000

I don't dislike Roxas. I rather like him, actually, but I don't understand his personality. Just because of the whole being born without memories, to getting them wiped again. He didn't get a lot of screentime, either.

I loled at:

XDD

Actually, I felt bad for Axel because Roxas didn't really seem to understand how precious he was to Axel when he was leaving. Then Axel kept chasing him, but Roxas didn't know who the hell he was. And then Axel died, after all he had done for Sora&co.

I think Roxas' ending was happy for him though. Didn't he originally set out to find Sora so that he could fuse with him again? He wanted to become whole, so finding Sora and doing that would've done the trick.

roxas remembered Axel after regaining his.....coat...............remember the FM+ cutscene at the clocktower. He said partner to axel........and talked like the time they were in 358/2 days...........I cried...

cananthegreat

Of course he's a sad character he doesn't even exist, he supposedly gets bullied by seifer he's in trouble with his best friend hayner.

What i don't understand is he was trying to kill Sora and then 15 minutes later he was happy to be sucked into him

Ren

adios motherfucker
roxas remembered Axel after regaining his.....coat...............remember the FM+ cutscene at the clocktower. He said partner to axel........and talked like the time they were in 358/2 days...........I cried...

Okay, I disregarded that scene because I never fully understood it. But overlooking that both heartwarming and heartbreaking scene, my opinion still stands firm.

And Roxas made Axel cry. DDD:

Y

Yannis

But didnt it seem for a moment that Roxas actually wanted to take Sora´s place? This is why he fought Sora, am I right? Then he realized that Sora is better, right?

.Oji

赤いテキスト
But didnt it seem for a moment that Roxas actually wanted to take Sora´s place? This is why he fought Sora, am I right? Then he realized that Sora is better, right?

I don't believe so.

The thing that confused me about that cutscene was Roxas's question: "Tell me...Tell me why he picked you!" Either he was referring to the keyblade, realizing that it chosed him because of the bond Sora shares with his friends, or something else entirely. I'm not sure, but I want to say it's the latter, 'cuz I don't think keyblades have genders. =/

Anyway, the gist of that scene deals with that question. Until we know exactly where that question came from, I don't think we're able to fully comprehend the said scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back