• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZiggyK

Roxas isnt really a nobody doesnt he have a part of vens heart in him and nobodies dont have hearts

SERIOUSLY?! WTF?!?!

IT ISN'T THAT FIRETRUCKING HARD.

[*SPOILERS][/*SPOILERS]

Some of us haven't played the firetrucking game. I'm sick of clicking on a link which doesn't even hint at BBS spoilers only to be spoilered.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Roxas isnt really a nobody doesnt he have a part of vens heart in him and nobodies dont have hearts

What makes so many people think that BBS has already been released internationally? There's still 2 months left, so keep spoilers in spoiler tags, or in the spoilers section. I think you've been here long enough to know that.

Roxas is a special Nobody. Special because he has a heart, and a Nobody since he's the body and soul Sora left behind when he became a Heartless.

Gram

Banned
Awards
DX *smacks head agaisn wall*

one use spoilers, two roxas was born of sora's body and soul therefore he is a nobody get over it, its ven's heart (whether he has it or is influenced) that makes him special

Flurry

When I think of roxas i think his life was pretty messed up. And alll thanks to sora I think he is better than sora.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Lmao, people that don't know the spoiler tags are so silly.

But Roxas is a nobody, no matter how you look at it.

He had Sora's body and soul.

Sora's heartless heart was purified so he was a walking heart then. Relying only on his memories I think. Once Roxas returned to him, he was a whole person again.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Roxas is a special Nobody because he was born without memories. He is a Nobody even if he holds Ventus' heart inside him. Ventus' heart is incomplete which is why Roxas isn't considered a complete being himself, but a special Nobody.

Silfarion

LOOOOOL Fail dude, you could've used a spoiler tag at the thread at the least (well, I don't mind about spoilers, but a lot of other people do). And Roxas IS a nobody, but a special one at that. I don't think I need to say anything else, everyone already said everything.

Geocross247

Here's my theory: I agree, I think Roxas is actually Ventus. Nobodies don't feel emotion, but Roxas does seem to possess real emotions. I thing when Sora stabbed himself with Riku-Ansem's Keyblade, Ventus's heart, incomplete or otherwise, was given to Roxas, making Roxas essentially both Ventus and Sora. He's still a Nobody by conditions of his birth. I think it's also the same for Namine; she probably had a real heart too since Sora needed to release his own heart to release Kairi's as well. Namine probably had an incomplete heart though, since she coexisted with Kairi, and an impartial heart may be the reason why Kairi was a little more withdrawn in KH2, other then just missing Sora and Riku.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
And Nami doesn't have a heart, she barely has a body.

Is it possible that, when Sora used the Keyblade of People's Hearts on himself, Ventus' heart was ripped in some way so that some of it went to Roxas and some of it went to Namine? I'm not disputing the fact that she hardly has a body.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Is it possible that, when Sora used the Keyblade of People's Hearts on himself, Ventus' heart was ripped in some way so that some of it went to Roxas and some of it went to Namine? .
No. That's not how it works. Pretty much the only reason Ven's heart didn't leave Sora's body was the fact that it was already incomplete. That's why it simply stayed in the body. The Keyblade wasn't about splitting things in part, it was about releasing them.

Lelouch

Nomura also changes his mind quite often. Roxas is but isn't Ven. He is for all intent and purposes the nobody of both Sora and Ven. He had Sora's body and soul while Ven's heart stay inside. I think (and hope) that the Roxas memories/persona will be integrated into Ven when he awakens.

Awards
The narrow definition of a Nobody is the body and soul left behind after the heart is consumed by darkness. A broader one is that a Nobody is what's left behind after the heart is consumed by darkness. Roxas fits into the broader definition. In the end, it doesn't matter what's left behind so long as it is left behind. In Roxas' case, that includes Ven's incomplete heart.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
And Nami doesn't have a heart, she barely has a body.

We don't really know about Namine, but she is clearly able to feel emotion. And feeling emotion requires a heart. =/ I wonder if we'll ever get an answer as to how/why this is?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Roxas is a nobody. It's just that Ventus's heart managed to go in him. Think of it like a dead corpse with no brain and then someone puts another dead brain in the dead body. It's still a dead corpse... but now it has a brain. Same thing with Roxas. Still a nobody... but with a heart put in him.

Caxm

THe heart wasn't just put inside him though. Sora's heart left and Ventus's heart stayed with Sora's body and soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back