• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rozen Maiden RP?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
I guess we would be playing the Alice game. Now I'm trying to figure out how it would all work together. I already know we need people to play the dolls. We would also need someone to be Jun (I'll most likely be Jun) and his sister. I don't want to be Shinku unless no one else takes her. I guess it isn't the characters but the plot I need to figure out. We could start where the anime left off and create the story from there? What do you think?

Spyells

That sounds like a good idea, I was kind of upset when it left off like that. I wanted to know what the way was to become Alice and how Souseiseki and Hina Ichigo were going to come back.

I hated that cliff hanger too. I guess I can try to write up a small summary of what happened and just say now its up to us to finish the Alice game to see who will become Alice. Did you have any more ideas? If not I'll write up the summary and post it here for you to see and to tell me what you think. Then I can start the sign up thread. :cool:

sure i'll join or i mean i'm interested

Awesome! Do you have any ideas for the RP?

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
The Alice Game. It is a game the Rozen Maidens play for the right to meet their “Father,” none have ever seen his face before, or at least from what they can remember. I’ve asked about them, but most believe the Rozen Maidens to be myths.

I’m sorry, it’s a possibility that you are unaware of the dolls of which I speak. They are living dolls that can think, feel and speak almost like they were humans. Believe me I’ve seen them before, I even have the fifth Rozen Maiden, Shinku. Other dolls have come to live with me, Suiseiseki, Souseiseki (their twin sisters) and Hina Ichigo.

Suigintou is the First of the Rozen Maidens, she is also incomplete; I almost feel sorrow for her. The other three dolls are the Third, Fourth and Sixth respectively. I’m not exactly sure how to restore Shinku’s fallen sisters, but for her sake along with Suiseiseki and Suigintou, I will find a way to return Hina and Souseiseki’s Rosa Mysticas.

Now the question is, if you come across one, will you wind? Or not wind?

Okay, that's what I've got for the plot. You can add to it if you want; or you can change it if you like.

Spyells

The Alice Game. It is a game the Rozen Maidens play for the right to meet their “Father,” none have ever seen his face before, or at least from what they can remember. I’ve asked about them, but most believe the Rozen Maidens to be myths.

I’m sorry, it’s a possibility that you are unaware of the dolls of which I speak. They are living dolls that can think, feel and speak almost like they were humans. Believe me I’ve seen them before, I even have the fifth Rozen Maiden, Shinku. Other dolls have come to live with me, Suiseiseki, Souseiseki (their twin sisters) and Hina Ichigo.

Suigintou is the First of the Rozen Maidens, she is also incomplete; I almost feel sorrow for her. The other three dolls are the Third, Fourth and Sixth respectively. I’m not exactly sure how to restore Shinku’s fallen sisters, but for her sake along with Suiseiseki and Suigintou, I will find a way to return Hina and Souseiseki’s Rosa Mysticas.

Now the question is, if you come across one, will you wind? Or not wind?

Okay, that's what I've got for the plot. You can add to it if you want; or you can change it if you like.

I love it! I'll edit and add things. I'll post the final product in this thread before I start the sign ups. xD

Spyells

I should probably add more. But how does this look so far?

The Alice Game. It is a game the Rozen Maidens (a collection of dolls) play for the right to meet their creator who they call “Father,” none have ever seen his face before, or at least from what they can remember. I’ve asked others about these strange dolls, but most people believe the Rozen Maidens to be myths.

I’m sorry, it’s a possibility that you are unaware of the dolls of which I speak. They are living dolls that can think, feel and speak almost like they were humans. Believe me I’ve seen them before; I have the fifth Rozen Maiden, Shinku. Other dolls have come to live with me, Suiseiseki, Souseiseki (they are twin sisters) and Hina Ichigo.

Suigintou is the First of the Rozen Maidens, she is also incomplete; I almost feel sorrow for her. The other three dolls, the Third, Fourth and Sixth respectively, are Shinku’s fallen sisters. They need to be restored but I don’t know how to do it. I will find a way to return Hinaichigo and Souseiseki’s Rosa Mysticas.

Now the question is if you come across one of the Rozen Maidens, will you wind? Or not wind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back