• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rozen Maiden: The Alice Game (Sign-ups and OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Been waiting for one of these. Here we go!

~-------~

Name: Suigintou
Number in the collection: 1st
Appearance: Suigintou
Personality: Suigintou is a doll with a confident personality and very easy to annoy. Quick-tempered, elegant and cynical, but with a good heart.
Biography: (If it's a medium it should include how they found their doll)

~--------~

No where near done. Unfortunatlly, it's late where I'm at, and I need to hit the sack. I'll try and get this done tomorrow; 'night!

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful

Hey, Skitty Cat! How are you? I was watching some of Rozen Maiden yesterday in preparation for this role play. I wanted to make sure the story was fresh in my mind before I start it. :lol:

I'm doing fine, I wish I knew where my copy of the discs were though. I want to watch it before we start this too; I'll continue looking tomorrow. How are you?

@anime: You're welcome.

@Dream: Cool, try to finish your template tomorrow and we'll watch Rozen Maiden to help, 'kay?

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
I'm doing fine, I wish I knew where my copy of the discs were though. I want to watch it before we start this too; I'll continue looking tomorrow. How are you?

@anime: You're welcome.

@Dream: Cool, try to finish your template tomorrow and we'll watch Rozen Maiden to help, 'kay?

I'm good. I start school in two weeks. I wont be on tomorrow because I will be busy. This site has the anime if you want to watch it online. animefreak

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
Uhhhh...

I want to join this soooooo badly but I can't post a temp for about a week

Is that Alright with you, Spyells?

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
I've been a bit busy @.@

Getting good at graphics and everything

Plus all my friends are either doing drugs or moving

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
I've been a bit busy @.@

Getting good at graphics and everything

Plus all my friends are either doing drugs or moving

That's not good! Well, at least you're focused on more positive things. I haven't seen you around as much lately. I've only seen you in the Cardcaptor's RP. I was wondering what had happened to you.

oh yea i know about seein episodes online for rozen maiden but let me finish higurashi first then i'll watch em ^^

Lol, yeah that's normally how I watch anime. I want to buy Cardcaptor Sakura when I get the chance though. It's my favorite anime. xD

animefreak!

Website
animecrazy2007.deviantart.com
That's not good! Well, at least you're focused on more positive things. I haven't seen you around as much lately. I've only seen you in the Cardcaptor's RP. I was wondering what had happened to you.

Lol, yeah that's normally how I watch anime. I want to buy Cardcaptor Sakura when I get the chance though. It's my favorite anime. xD
really thats cool

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ

Ya, plus my internet has been not working too well recently
And I depressed myself with that last post TT^TT

And if you can buy Cardcaptor Sakura anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back