• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rozen Maiden: The Alice Game (Sign-ups and OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
It sounds like you've been busy too. I'm kind of looking forward to school and I'm kind of not. I don't really know what to expect in college but I certainly know that I don't want any homework. =(

I know what you mean, I'm not sure what to expect in my up coming year of high school. I just hope it's not too bad.

Last edited:

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
I know what you mean, I'm not sure what to expect in my up coming year of high school. I just hope it's not too bad.

I think we'll both be alright. It's always scary when we start just because we never know how the school year will go. I only have a week left of summer break. It sucks because my brothers still have a month. >.<

I do get more time off for Christmas then they do. And my next summer vacation will start in May. That's the only upside to being in college I guess.

Spyells

I'm hoping someone does, and how are you doing? I start school next week.

Me too! I start school on Monday. I just bought my backpack and some school supplies today. I can't get my text books until I receive my syllabuses from all of my classes. I already know that I'm getting my math book used. I hate math. =(

Spyells

Ditto on the math, I can't quite remember but I start school on Monday or Tuesday.

How was your first week of school? Mine was hectic! I did a lot of running around. I was exhausted by the end of the week. Not to mention I already have a ton of homework. I miss summer break! Wah!!! :cry:

We're still accepting templates! The RP wont start for at least another week or two. So you guys still have time to get them in. xD

animefreak!

Website
animecrazy2007.deviantart.com
How was your first week of school? Mine was hectic! I did a lot of running around. I was exhausted by the end of the week. Not to mention I already have a ton of homework. I miss summer break! Wah!!! :cry:

We're still accepting templates! The RP wont start for at least another week or two. So you guys still have time to get them in. xD
that sucks i haven't gotten that much yet my first week of school was alright not too hectic

Spyells

that sucks i haven't gotten that much yet my first week of school was alright not too hectic

That's good. I like it when the school year starts off easy. I wish mine had given me less homework. I've gotten even more stuff this week. *sigh*

My first week has been going pretty good, math stinks as always. *shudders* I've never liked math, and it's okay with me on the week to two weeks.

I know what you mean. And what's worse is that I have the worse math teacher this semester. He explains things really fast and then asks the class if we got it and says good. And then he doesn't teach. He only gives us worksheets. Also he only talks to the board, he doesn't talk loud, and he appears to be confused. He had to ask us about five times if he already did problem five. It gets so annoying! I already signed up for tutoring because I can already tell that I'm really going to need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back