• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rozen Maiden: The Alice Game (Sign-ups and OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
I guess if we don't get more people within the next few weeks to join then this role play wont happen. We have to have enough people to make sure that the role play wont die. But I guess we can wait and see how it's going to work out. =)

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Oh that's so sad because it's one of my favorite animes. I'll try to get my template up soon, but don't feel the need to wait for me, I'll just come in a little later if I need to.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
Oh that's so sad because it's one of my favorite animes. I'll try to get my template up soon, but don't feel the need to wait for me, I'll just come in a little later if I need to.

I can wait. I don't think anyone else will post in the RP right now anyway.

I'm sorry, I've been totally scatter brained recently. I guess you can say I've been doing Roxas for a while when he first joined the Order. As for starting it, maybe we should wait a little while longer Spy.

Lol, yeah I know what you mean. I've beaten Days by the way. xD
I can wait. I have a lot of work to do for school anyway. Plus Days has been keeping my attention lately when I'm not doing hw. :lol:

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I have a question. In the op it says that there are three fallen dolls, but isn't Suiseiseki fine? Or wait isn't that Suigintou...

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I was sure she didn't get it back because Shinku took it. Or am I a bit fuzzy with the ending and everyone but Souseseki and Hina got theirs back not just the dolls beaten by barasuishou?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
That's why I thought Suigintou wouldn't have gotten hers back since she was defeated by Shinku at first not Barasuisho, but yeah I remember now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back