• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rpg Exp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuOfDarkness

Hello, I was wondering how the exp is calculated in the RPG?

What increases it? What decreases it? What doesn't effect it at all?

I ask, because while fighting many test heartless, I'd get 7.5exp for winning after getting the heck beat out of me. And then getting 7.5exp for killing it in a single blow, without taking any damage.

Stranded

I'd like to know that too. My friend is a different class then me but I got more experience when we were the same levels. I'm just curious. It's an interesting question.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
There is no set amount. The longer the battle, the most exp. If you die, you get less experiance when you fight again.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Mikail said:
There is no set amount. The longer the battle, the most exp. If you die, you get less experiance when you fight again.

Do you mean the more battle wins you have under your belt the more exp you get? Cos if its battle length you mean it makes no sense.. I was in a battle and got hit about 3 times, finally finished it off got 18 exp.. And then, in a new battle, I whacked and killed it in one strike, got 97.5 exp. o_O;

Decado

Website
www.infernotechnologies.net
OK heres how it works

1st battle - you fight, the EXp is calculated on level difference + damage taken
2nd battle - the exp from damage taken is carried over to this fight, any extra damagew take nexpo is added, as is level difference
3rd battle - the exp from both the time damage was taken is carried over + any more damage + level difference

There is a limit on the amount of exp for damage you can gain (once you lose 80% of your HP you dont get any extra EXP for it) If you die the damage counter is reset.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Ahh that clears it up.. Makes sense now how I got 3 loads of 97.5 in a row. Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back