• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rubbish Racing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xurik

Oh my god words cannot describe my hatred for Rumble Racing. At first I was like cool a mini-game that isn't an off beat "music" game. But then I get to the Mirage Arena, which for the most part I love. But why do I have to race over and over trying to shave 5 freaking seconds off my time just so I can use the keyblade for its true purpose - smacking the crap out of Heart-err I mean Unversed.

Anybody else with me on this?

"[Rumble Racing] has no place in this or any other world" - Master Eraqus

Gram

Banned
Awards
Personally I found the racing easiest once I worked out all the shortcuts in each route.
It was Icecream beat that I hate with a hatred not yet known to man.

Xurik

Well part of my problem is I know the short cuts for Grand Spree for example but I still wind up with like 5:05

And I definitely share your hatred for Ice Cream Off-Beat, they should have either 1) made the timing window bigger or 2) gotten somebody who knows enough about music to actually sync up the claps with the songs

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I didn't find the Racing half as annoying as Icecream Beat, but still found it frustrating at times. I generally don't like mini-games, but the ones in BbS were definitely not the best with the worst being in Disney Town.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Well part of my problem is I know the short cuts for Grand Spree for example but I still wind up with like 5:05

And I definitely share your hatred for Ice Cream Off-Beat, they should have either 1) made the timing window bigger or 2) gotten somebody who knows enough about music to actually sync up the claps with the songs
Gotta try to hit all the little speed boosts.

I'm for a third option of them never having added it at all. (╬ ಠ益ಠ)

Pestilence

Awards
In my opinion all the speedruns are incredibly easy. Just change the player count to 2 so you won't be attacked all the time.

I didn't even need to use the break for turns, the game is super forgiving with hitting walls. Just keep that X pushed and go thru the shortest route without hitting tornadoes and stuff and there you go.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I never did Rumble Racing outside of Disney Town. But I didn't mind it too much. Probably my second-favorite minigame behind the Command Board (I don't count Mirage Arena as a minigame).

Ice Cream Beat, on the other hand...

You know when you wanna replay a game you love, but it takes you a long time to convince yourself to do it because of that part? Ice Cream Beat is that part for me. I cannot be around people when I play that minigame.

nicktkh

I loved Rumble Racing, personally. It definitely could have been better, but I enjoy Mario Kart so it was fun to have a Kingdom Hearts variant of that. Ice Cream Beat was probably the worst thing ever made in a Kingdom Hearts game, in my opinion, even worse than Atlantica in Kingdom Hearts II. I'm not sure I ever beat it, to be honest.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I had a hard time with both ICB and RR at first, but now I kinda like them. At worst I don't mind them. But yeah I kinda have an ear for music. The claps are decently synched.

Fruitball. Yeah that's fun but easily the hardest for me.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
The command board is like high fructose corn syrup(or at least some claims for it)-fine in moderation but you really don't want too much at once.

Pepper_123

I hated all the mini games especially the one with the fruit I honestly found the easiest (and most annoying) one to be ice cream beat *please don't hurt me *

Gram

Banned
Awards
I hated all the mini games especially the one with the fruit I honestly found the easiest (and most annoying) one to be ice cream beat *please don't hurt me *

No one will hurt you just stare in amazement that you found icecream beat easiest. o,0

Korai

Awards
I liked all of the minigames in BBS lol. I found Rumble Racing fun once I figured out that you have to use the brakes when turning. I liked Icecream Beat, too. I loved that they used tracks from kh1. Once you I took the time to learn how the command board works, I enjoyed that too. Fruitball was definitely my least favorite, but it was okay.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I liked all of the minigames in BBS lol. I found Rumble Racing fun once I figured out that you have to use the brakes when turning. I liked Icecream Beat, too. I loved that they used tracks from kh1. Once you I took the time to learn how the command board works, I enjoyed that too. Fruitball was definitely my least favorite, but it was okay.

Been here years and can honestly say your the first person I've seen state this. xD You must have the patience of a saint.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I also don't really see why the BBS mini-games get so much hate. The Command Board can become really addicting and Rumble Racing is fun.
Ice-Cream beat can be annoying at first but it's in the end really a question of practice.
The only one I disliked a bit was Fruit Ball.

Anyways though, the advantage of those mini-games is that if you don't like them, you don't need to pay attention to them except for one story-instance in each scenario.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I really liked Disney Town's hub for mini-games arcade feel, and Rumble Racing was probably one of my favorite. I understand ones frustration trying to master the games for the prizes though. I remember staying up late to get an Excellent on Ice Cream Beat's "Hand In Hand" Master Mode. ;A;

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Regarding Ice-cream beat what annoyed me the most there was that out of the five songs there was one that had a much slower pace than the others (I think it was Destiny Islands) so I missed very often because I was attuned to the faster pace of the other songs.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I also don't really see why the BBS mini-games get so much hate. The Command Board can become really addicting and Rumble Racing is fun.

DUDE YES. The command board is awesome I love playing it

Gram

Banned
Awards
The command board was the one I enjoyed most as well. Even if Cinderella is a cheater (╬ ಠ益ಠ)
I didn't even mind the racing game all that much and I found fruitball frustrating but not outright hated. The only one that I actually disliked was icecream beat, I dread even coming to the one-time mandatory play of it in the story.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back