• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rubik's cube

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Can you solve it?

• Yes! Under 5 minutes!

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Yeah, about a month though.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I can get one side done...

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • I've tried and failed.

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Never have tried, never want to try.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
YouTube - The BEST way to solve a Rubiks Cube!
LOL

I watched this and I said to my self: I wonder how many of my fellow forumers can solve a Rubik's cube, and how fast they can solve it.

But of course, it wouldn't be complete without a poll!

if you can solve a rubik's cube, then in your post, please say how long it took you on your first try, about how long it takes you now, and about the fastest you've ever solved it.

I can solve a rubik's cube, and my first try took me about 8 hours of non-stop turning.(no joke)
It normaly takes me about 1 minute and 10 seconds, but my all-time record is about 35 seconds. =D

I'll vote first.

Key Kaliber

I can't but my boyfriend can solve one in 3 minutes. Everybody freaks out when he does it and he's just like :/

it's really funny how so many people freak out.

Cissy

Bronze Member
I've never tried.

And I never will, because I don't like failure, and I know I'm going to fail.

I have seen people solve it though. Crazy stuff. Behind their back and everything.

.Oji

赤いテキスト

Ridiculous.

But anyway, I'm decent -- I'll say that much. Give me about two hours tops and I'd probably have all sides done. =3

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I spent a few minutes trying to figure it out until I got a brilliant, completely original idea; Switch all the sickers around.

Other than that, my attention span is too bad for me to sit down and try to solve it.

Yeah, I think I might have solved one, once. Maybe.

My friend could finish one in a minute. Or, he did, once.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I think I've tried it once...or that was my imagination.

Anyways, I probably never will try it. I'd probably end up taking off the stickers and switching them around. ^^;
But there is this kid my Homeroom that can solve it in about under a minute.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
I spent a few minutes trying to figure it out until I got a brilliant, completely original idea; Switch all the sickers around.

Other than that, my attention span is too bad for me to sit down and try to solve it.

Lulz, great idea, and very original idea.

Eh, I've tried. I never stick with it long enough, and when I do mess with it I go slowly, trying to actually figure it out. Anyway, I think i've gotten up to 3 sides done once. When i was younger i came really close to finishing. But gave up cause I had to leave or something. (I was at my aunt's house and my uncle said he'd give me $5 if I fixed it. It kinda became a show of sorts. I didn't get it done, but he gave me the money anyway.)

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I
Ugh, and right after I deleted my YouTube channel with videos of myself. Record is about 51 seconds. I used to average aroung 55 seconds a 1:10. That was a few months agos. Last time I tried to solve one it took me about 1:20- something seconds to finish.

It's a LOT easier than you think.

Sorax3

I'm ok at it. I get it in like an hour, BUT i'm amazing at the begining first side and first layer.
Ri Di R D is something I will never forget not matter how hard I try :D
I got the electronic one too.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
I can do it... almost. I get to the part where only one side is left, but I can't solve it. :/

Almagest

I don't know as I really count as a Rubik's cube solver (I used a book) but for the first time I solved the cube, it took about 20 minutes to follow all the steps. After that, I memorized all the steps and now I can solve the thing in 2 minutes. My fastest time is 90 seconds. Unfortunately, the method I use can never be done in under 100 moves so I'll always be a slow solver. Oh well.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
rubiks_ufo.jpg

I have one of these, it's pretty awesome.

I've never actually bothered solving it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back