• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RUMOR:New World Leaked And Will be Revealed In Early April

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Actually it would make sense for Sora to stay human. He only become a lion cub in Pridelands because there wasn't a human population in that world. Having a second "man cub" fits with the plot.
But makes the world less unique when it is already not unique.

It would probably make sense for Sora to have an animal form in the Jungle Book world. I mean, the only humans in that world would likely be Mowgli and that human village he went to at the end of the cartoon Disney Jungle Book. Having Sora as a human would complicate the plot since it would lessen the importance of Mowgli being the only man cub.
Also agree with this, it would sort of take away from the drama of working to reunite Mowgli with the human population if he's hanging out with a human the whole game. Plus it introduces some complications for Sora, who would somehow have to justify why he's a "man-cub" who knows nothing about the other humans in that world, like where their village is.

OTOH I have little desire to see Larxene or any other Organization villain rendered into an animal form for plot convenience. Lion Pete was more than enough nightmare fuel for one KH saga.

UltimaXOmega

I honestly think Jungle Book would be meh but I'd like to be reassured there will be more than 6 Disney worlds.

horto12485

Awards
I honestly think Jungle Book would be meh but I'd like to be reassured there will be more than 6 Disney worlds.

Right see There should be at least 10 Disney Worlds for this Game (So the remaining 5 Disney Worlds should be Treasure Planet, Jungle Book, 100 Acre Wood, Wreck-it-Ralph and Atlantis)

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
But makes the world less unique when it is already not unique.

Also agree with this, it would sort of take away from the drama of working to reunite Mowgli with the human population if he's hanging out with a human the whole game. Plus it introduces some complications for Sora, who would somehow have to justify why he's a "man-cub" who knows nothing about the other humans in that world, like where their village is.

OTOH I have little desire to see Larxene or any other Organization villain rendered into an animal form for plot convenience. Lion Pete was more than enough nightmare fuel for one KH saga.
Larxene could probably work better than Pete, the two have different animation (anime versus western cartoon). Pete just had a harder time blending in with The Lion King. Heck, some people still think that Pete isn't even a cat but a bulldog. Not saying that's a bad thing. Nomura and his staff would probably have to look at older designs of Pete in order to make him look like a character from TLK but it would be harder to recognize him.

Goofy was also out of place in TLK world within KH2. Why did he have to be made into a tortoise? I mean, a hyena or a painted wolf would be closer to his actual species. Enough of that though, The Jungle Book would need a lot of tweaking if it is to be made into Disney world within KH3.

Right see There should be at least 10 Disney Worlds for this Game (So the remaining 5 Disney Worlds should be Treasure Planet, Jungle Book, 100 Acre Wood, Wreck-it-Ralph and Atlantis)
Possibly, but I wouldn't hold my breath. I do get tired of seeing the 100 Acre Wood since all it is are just cutscenes and mini games. There isn't that much conflict within that world. The Jungle Book could work but the overall conflict would have to be intensified since this is the last Xehanort saga.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Still think this is likely fake, but I’m gonna humor it for a bit.

I could see the tree working as the shaft of the Keyblade. Maybe bananas and other fruit adorning the teeth? The hilt could be made of vines. And I love the idea of rail sliding on Kaa.

I think people are underestimating Jungle Book’s potential as a unique world. Corona is still very much an enchanted forest setting. It may have trees and some swamp like areas, but the overall atmosphere between the two would be much different.

The Jungle could feature the monkey temple, plains, the Man-Village, watering holes, wastelands, and even dense Jungle areas where you can climb up above the treetops. I’d love to see animal NPCs roaming around.

I wouldn’t want Sora to transform into an animal, but I wouldn’t mind him changing clothes. Maybe cool explorer outfits?

I’d think of Jungle Book as if they’d done Deep Jungle from Tarzan and the gorillas’ perspective rather than Jane and Clayton’s. It requires a bit more suspension of disbelief, but it could still be a lot of fun.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
If it is real, which it likely isn't. I picture Sora as being a wolf since Mowgli's adopted family were wolves. It would be somewhat give the wolves more impact on the plot sort of.

ImVentus

Awards
Although it makes sense that Sora would be a human. If not, I believe it would go against the law of the jungle being affected by meddlesome outsiders. And there would be no real conflict for Sora's arrival. So when I think of it, there are ways for them to make it work without animal forms.

Say they were turning into animals, then what type of animal would Sora be this around?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Why are we even debating if SDG should transform or not? The leak(in the tiny chance it turns out to be true) already confirmed that they retain their normal forms.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
I don't really have a problem with Jungle book. If they can make it work, then great. It's just i wish the last few worlds were far more distinct then this.

(Assuming this is real that is)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I’d be bored with Jungle Book. I only liked the remake. I’ve tried many times in the past (as recently as 2016) to watch the animated film and I know I sit there and watch it from start to finish but I can’t tell you a thing about what I watched. I don’t remember it. And yet I remember everything from the live action adaption.

I know they have tried getting this film in multiple times, but I can’t find anything about the film’s locales as memorable or unique. KH3 should have a variety of locations for us to enjoy and there is nothing exciting about JB.

Throw it in UX. It’d be a much better fit there.

The Dark Mamba

Awards
Eesh. I hope not. I used to be in favor of JB in KH3 but the more I thought about it the less I wanted it because it was honestly be kinda boring. It would've been better suited for BBS or 3D.

I was never the biggest fan of the movie anyway.

Awards
I’d be bored with Jungle Book. I only liked the remake. I’ve tried many times in the past (as recently as 2016) to watch the animated film and I know I sit there and watch it from start to finish but I can’t tell you a thing about what I watched. I don’t remember it. And yet I remember everything from the live action adaption.

I know they have tried getting this film in multiple times, but I can’t find anything about the film’s locales as memorable or unique. KH3 should have a variety of locations for us to enjoy and there is nothing exciting about JB.

Throw it in UX. It’d be a much better fit there.

This tbh... Expecially the part of throw it in UX lol.

I really don't care about this movie and I hope it doesn't make it to KHIII.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This. Didn't we have the jungle books first official appearance in KH in UX? In the form of medals, but still.

Yeah, the medals to promote the live action film’s release.

Eesh. I hope not. I used to be in favor of JB in KH3 but the more I thought about it the less I wanted it because it was honestly be kinda boring. It would've been better suited for BBS or 3D.

I was never the biggest fan of the movie anyway.

It’s a shame they cut it from BBS.

Alpha Sonix

Did they ever talked about why did they cut that world?

Probably didn't have enough time to fully realise their vision. It happens in game development.

I mean, I'll take it if they manage to get Idris Elba. If they don't, ehh, I'll still take it but I'm not really sure how varied the locale can be outside of a lot of green and King Louie's temple.

Awards
Probably didn't have enough time to fully realise their vision. It happens in game development.

I mean, I'll take it if they manage to get Idris Elba. If they don't, ehh, I'll still take it but I'm not really sure how varied the locale can be outside of a lot of green and King Louie's temple.

Maybe the fact that is too alike from neverland was also considered eh?

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I envision the world looking like a Disney version of the jungles in Uncharted. Since every world has elements that make it like its own game, maybe Jungle Book could be inspired by Uncharted/Tomb Raider and feature heavy platforming/puzzle solving elements?

With some creativity it could be really cool. Before it came out, I thought the remake was unnecessary since I didn’t like the original. But once I watched it, it redeemed the franchise for me. I think with Unreal Engine 4, we’ll be looking at environments much more similar to the remake.

Plus, it’s probably the only pre-Renaissance film that stands any chance of getting in at this point. I don’t think I’ll be sad if it isn’t in the game, but if it does make it in, I don’t think it will be as bad as you guys think.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So is it safe to assume that Shere Khan would become a heartless like Scar? Since a Organization member is present it would be interesting if you fought both his heartless and nobody at the same time.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Larxene could call down the lightning that starts the wildfire. I see us battling her and then when she’s defeated, she starts the fire and says, “Oops,” as she retreats into a corridor of darkness.

Imagine a treetop battle against Shere Khan where you have to keep from falling into the flames below. It could be intense and involve a lot of careful platforming. It could be a cool way to incorporate Athletic Flow. The key could be to knock Shere Khan down into the fire to damage him.

Also, fun fact: Haley Joel Osment voiced Mowgli in the animated sequel not long after he voiced Sora in the original Kingdom hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back