• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RUMOR:New World Leaked And Will be Revealed In Early April

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaXOmega

Wreck-It Ralph deserves to be a world the most out of the fan favorites. Successful,unique environment and video game related.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I'd be fine if this was true, but I'm not going to believe it until I see it. I could see Maleficent and Pete looking for the box in Louie's ruins though. The idea of a Kaa fight where you grind on his body would be neat, too. Larxene is the part I question the most, because she wouldn't really fit in a TJB...? A fire-based villain would fit better in this world than someone lightning-based.

I don't think Sora would need to transform to fit the narrative. He could be searching for Mowgli with Baloo for most of the world, and then Mowgli is finally convinced to go back to the village after he meets Sora, another human. The environments would be similar to Tangled, but there would be differences, too. The plants/trees/leaves would be wilder-looking, then there are the ruins.

As for how the film's general message would gel with the plot of KH3, well... Mowgli has to return to where he belongs instead of exploring a dangerous wilderness. I could see that relating somewhat to all the various characters being "brought back" and put where they belong, particularly Aqua stranded in the dark, maybe? Hmm.

notnow123487

Awards
Treasure Planet (Now don't get me Wrong i love Treasure Planet and We need one More Roy Conli Disney Film to be in this Game since we've gotten Tangled and Big Hero 6 so it's time to get Treasure Planet into the Fold and join our Two Roy Conli Disney Films.) and Wreck-it-Ralph

Well if this rumor is true, it won’t be treasure planet because this is the second of only two old Disney properties in the game.

My bets on the last two worlds are Finding Nemo (underwater world) and Wall-E (space world)

ImVentus

Awards
Well if this rumor is true, it won’t be treasure planet because this is the second of only two old Disney properties in the game.

My bets on the last two worlds are Finding Nemo (underwater world) and Wall-E (space world)

If Atlantis is left out I wouldn't mind seeing a Finding Nemo world.

Phantom

I'd love to see Jungle Book world in KH3, but I don't believe this leak, not until there's some concrete evidence like pictures.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I'm with Swoosh. We at least need dev pics to verify legitimacy. Also, what VG events are in April? Will it just be announced randomly?

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm with Swoosh. We at least need dev pics to verify legitimacy. Also, what VG events are in April? Will it just be announced randomly?

PAX East is April 5-8th. There’s also April Fool’s on the 1st, which the poster could be playing a long con for.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
PAX East is April 5-8th. There’s also April Fool’s on the 1st, which the poster could be playing a long con for.

Holy sh*t, didn't you or someone post a thread on this? I said they wouldn't have presence...

*shoooooook*

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Holy sh*t, didn't you or someone post a thread on this? I said they wouldn't have presence...

*shoooooook*

I know at one point I said how the way they handle KH3 at PAX and the Union X fan event would tell us a lot about how the rest of the road to KH3 will look. Like if we get Disney world reveals at both, it would likely be that we get our final Disney world reveal at E3 and then a release in September.

If they don’t give us much of anything at either, we’ll probably be looking at the final world reveal at TGS and a November release.

Basically, just that these two events will make it much easier to determine the release date.

I think it would be a good idea for them to show a new Disney world at PAX and use the fan event to reveal footage of Daybreak Town or Sora meeting Ephemer and/or Skuld. Even though it’s a big deal that Nomura is at the event and they need to give us something on KH3 there, I think that something should be relevant to Union Cross to fit with the event’s focus on marketing UX.

Timpani

Website
disneydreamlights.tumblr.com
Read through the leak, maybe it's the skeptic in me, but I don't buy the leak. Nothing in it stands out as "This is real" and it's not like there are pictures like there were with the Monster's Inc one, so I'm kinda doubting this is real. Plus having Sora as a human really hurts Jungle Book's plot and, maybe I'm just being an optimist, but the way the trailers have looked so far KH3 is really giving its all to respect the source movies and something like making Sora human in a Jungle Book world would be handling the property really poorly.

That being said, I don't really want this world either. I'm not a big fan of Jungle Book and there are other classic movies that I enjoy more than Jungle Book that I'd rather have the spot go to, and a ton more Post Renaissance movies that I'd rather see in the slot that'd definitely fit in with the plot of KH a whole lot more, so I'm kinda hoping this isn't real.

UltimaXOmega

If no new worlds are revealed before E3, I fully expect Frozen to be the last new world and a September release .

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i see don't them showing at pax it not nomral for kingdom hearts to be plus it seems that disney is controlling on where they want to market the game at

Awards
i see don't them showing at pax it not nomral for kingdom hearts to be plus it seems that disney is controlling on where they want to market the game at

That doesn't make any sense and the line up isn't out yet... As I said over and over they need to market the game and these 3 weeks are all perfect for this

We have the series anniversary on March 28, PAX East on April 5 - 8 AND the Union Cross Event on April 15, is too good of an oportunity to just don't use it lol it will be DUMB of them.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
We have the series anniversary on March 28, PAX East on April 5 - 8 AND the Union Cross Event on April 15, is too good of an oportunity to just don't use it lol it will be DUMB of them.
i don't think they make a big deal of this year series anniversity then last year and i honeslty cant see them show up at pax east it not normal kingdom hearts to be there union cross an event is the only event that would be for kingdom hearts3 to be there then the orcresta and e3 in june

Awards
i don't think they make a big deal of this year series anniversity then last year and i honeslty cant see them show up at pax east it not normal kingdom hearts to be there union cross an event is the only event that would be for kingdom hearts3 to be there then the orcresta and e3 in june

It is different from last year dude, we're supposed to get the game this year so it would be not only nice but smart for them to drop something relevant on the series anniversary.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

It’s the year of the release. Sora is (most likely) 16 in game and now in real life, as well. If there were ever a time to use an anniversary to market, it’s now.

Square Enix had a ton of stuff at PAX East last year, including FFXV DLC, FF12, and more. They also showed off 1.5+2.5 and the new features before the launch of Union Cross. I don’t think it will be at all unusual for KH3 to have a presence there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back