• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RUMOR:New World Leaked And Will be Revealed In Early April

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Read through the leak, maybe it's the skeptic in me, but I don't buy the leak. Nothing in it stands out as "This is real" and it's not like there are pictures like there were with the Monster's Inc one, so I'm kinda doubting this is real. Plus having Sora as a human really hurts Jungle Book's plot and, maybe I'm just being an optimist, but the way the trailers have looked so far KH3 is really giving its all to respect the source movies and something like making Sora human in a Jungle Book world would be handling the property really poorly.

That being said, I don't really want this world either. I'm not a big fan of Jungle Book and there are other classic movies that I enjoy more than Jungle Book that I'd rather have the spot go to, and a ton more Post Renaissance movies that I'd rather see in the slot that'd definitely fit in with the plot of KH a whole lot more, so I'm kinda hoping this isn't real.
True, there are a lot of films that could get better treatment than the Jungle Book. I don't see anyone speaking out for a Mary Poppins world. It might work since the world is both live action and animation.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So Spockanort mentioned that the female member could be Strelitzia instead of Larxene. I'm not too familiar with Chi so is there anything that could connect her with Jungle Book?

Awards
It’s the year of the release. Sora is (most likely) 16 in game and now in real life, as well. If there were ever a time to use an anniversary to market, it’s now.

Square Enix had a ton of stuff at PAX East last year, including FFXV DLC, FF12, and more. They also showed off 1.5+2.5 and the new features before the launch of Union Cross. I don’t think it will be at all unusual for KH3 to have a presence there.

Right??? Let's try to stay positive eh?

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Maybe, Sora, Donald and Goofy could appear in their original selves since the movie did have an orangutan in India (which they aren't native to)? However, I still think that is a bit overreaching just because one character happens to be an animal that isn't native to the country, doesn't mean that the movie isn't about a "man cub" giving up everything he knows in the jungle to go back to living in a human village.

Awards
Anyways I hope the Jungle Book part is fake tbh I really don't wanna see this world in KHIII this fits better a game like BBS or DDD

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
So Spockanort mentioned that the female member could be Strelitzia instead of Larxene. I'm not too familiar with Chi so is there anything that could connect her with Jungle Book?

Not really lol, her character is barely existent. She sort of is an accidental stalker as she is unable to talk to the character she admires, and thats about her only personality trait lol. Her design is cute, but also doesn't have anything to do with Jungle Book in particular.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Not really lol, her character is barely existent. She sort of is an accidental stalker as she is unable to talk to the character she admires, and thats about her only personality trait lol. Her design is cute, but also doesn't have anything to do with Jungle Book in particular.

This. Plus, there’s no way of knowing if she’ll even be involved in KH3 or the Organization at this point. That being said, her lack of development could actually prove useful. Larxene doesn’t seem like the type to hang out in a backwater Jungle. I see her fitting better in Olympus (lots of lightning imagery there) or San Fransokyo since it’s kind of an edgy place. Also plenty of electricity for her to draw power from.

Strelitzia on the other hand could be given some kind of nature powers or something or just a personality that would fit well with the style and themes of Jungle Book.

ImVentus

Awards
Can't believe no one thought that Demyx could really fit in a jungle world. Especially when there is music in the Jungle Book.

ImVentus

Awards
Anyways I hope the Jungle Book part is fake tbh I really don't wanna see this world in KHIII this fits better a game like BBS or DDD

Each to their own, I don't want to see any old Disney worlds coming back aside from Olympus and original KH worlds, such as Radiant Garden.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Can't believe no one thought that Demyx could really fit in a jungle world. Especially when there is music in the Jungle Book.

Doesn’t the sitar originate from India? Plus his control over water would aid Shere Khan who fears fire. It could work.

However, I think most of us were discussing female characters since the rumor claims a female Organization member will be in Jungle Book.

Honestly, I think it’s hilarious we spend so much time speculating off “leaks” that are most likely falsified. It’s still fun though, seeing as there isn’t much else to discuss at the moment.

ImVentus

Awards
Honestly, I think it’s hilarious we spend so much time speculating off “leaks” that are most likely falsified. It’s still fun though, seeing as there isn’t much else to discuss at the moment.

Haha yeah. That's what we do when we're impatient for new KH3 news. That even leaks get speculated.
I'll admit, it's still fun though.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
The rumor has been expanded if OP wants to add this info:

https://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/409562072/new-kingdom-hearts-iii-april-leak-part-ii

“More information disclosed from outsourced work from Square Enix about the next trailer set to be released around April. They are assisting on a new trailer. Due to confidentiality (Each document now has a special code to verify where the document is from thanks to previous leaks), I will sum it up right here from the new info:

- First part: >>408824290 → #
- Jungle Book is the main focus of the trailer. Mowgli is a party member alongside Baloo who can perform duel link attacks, similar to SDG Trinity.
- Introducing more ways to use Athletic Flow in the trees as well as against bosses.
- Bagheera and Shere Khan will be in the trailer alongside Kaa (Footage of Kaa's boss battle).
- A new 'summon' will be shown. How it is activated is unknown but Simba will emerge from a rock, roaring loudly before pouncing on Heartless and attacking them.
- Pete and Maleficent are shown again as well as an unamed female Organization member (Whether that is Larxene or someone else).
- The trailer begins with SDG walking around a town with white houses stacked on top of each other and huge windmills. They come across the sign that reads the name of the town. (Possibly Cable Town?)
- The next scene starts with Baloo and Bagheera being attacked by Heartless, which SDG save them and have a conversation stating Mowgli has been taken by Louie.
- The Keyblade is shaped like the tree Baloo scratches his back on in the film. The Keychain is of a wolf. One transformation is turning into a swinging tree that Sora swings on, kicking enemies.
- The Theatrhythm minigame will be featured in the trailer.
- The trailer shows off more of Monsters Inc and Hercules.
- The final scene is Sora entering a room and walking towards the window with chess pieces on, looking surprised.
- A tease of a Keyblade transformation silhouetted, promising the next trailer will be at E3.“

It’s odd that the first post said it wasn’t clear if Mowgli is a party member, but now it is?

Last edited:

ImVentus

Awards
The rumor has been expanded if OP wants to add this info:

https://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/409562072/new-kingdom-hearts-iii-april-leak-part-ii

“More information disclosed from outsourced work from Square Enix about the next trailer set to be released around April. They are assisting on a new trailer. Due to confidentiality (Each document now has a special code to verify where the document is from thanks to previous leaks), I will sum it up right here from the new info:

- First part: >>408824290 → #
- Jungle Book is the main focus of the trailer. Mowgli is a party member alongside Baloo who can perform duel link attacks, similar to SDG Trinity.
- Introducing more ways to use Athletic Flow in the trees as well as against bosses.
- Bagheera and Shere Khan will be in the trailer alongside Kaa (Footage of Kaa's boss battle).
- A new 'summon' will be shown. How it is activated is unknown but Simba will emerge from a rock, roaring loudly before pouncing on Heartless and attacking them.
- Pete and Maleficent are shown again as well as an unamed female Organization member (Whether that is Larxene or someone else).
- The trailer begins with SDG walking around a town with white houses stacked on top of each other and huge windmills. They come across the sign that reads the name of the town. (Possibly Cable Town?)
- The next scene starts with Baloo and Bagheera being attacked by Heartless, which SDG save them and have a conversation stating Mowgli has been taken by Louie.
- The Keyblade is shaped like the tree Baloo scratches his back on in the film. The Keychain is of a wolf. One transformation is turning into a swinging tree that Sora swings on, kicking enemies.
- The Theatrhythm minigame will be featured in the trailer.
- The trailer shows off more of Monsters Inc and Hercules.
- The final scene is Sora entering a room and walking towards the window with chess pieces on, looking surprised.
- A tease of a Keyblade transformation silhouetted, promising the next trailer will be at E3.“

It’s odd that the first post said it wasn’t clear if Mowgli is a party member, but now it is?

Hmm!

I'd take this with a grain of salt.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Bagheera should have been the second party member. He has teeth and claws, what can Mowgli do.

Honestly the more I read it the more believable it's starting to sound. Could use some actual images though.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah Bagheera would be cooler and would make more sense if they’re following the film plot since Mowgli leaves the jungle in the end. Baloo and Bagheera would more make sense for them to still be party members post-story. But maybe they’re going more towards the live action where Mowgli stays in the Jungle.

But there’s again parts that are interesting, but most is too predictable. I do hope Simba is a link though. It would make sense to show him with Jungle Book.

At least if it happens to be true, this one makes it sound like the Theatrhythm thing is separate and not what Jungle Book is based around.

ImVentus

Awards
Still, it's interesting to discuss.

Zip that's very possible!
They might have seen the 2016 film for influence as well.

Still a Bagheera party member would be unique.

robotman

I don't get it... What do these people get out of making up these fake leaks? It's so pathetic and inane. It serves no purpose and people keep doing it for whatever reason. I'll never understand it, they just look like idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back