• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RUMOR:New World Leaked And Will be Revealed In Early April

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
I don't get it... What do these people get out of making up these fake leaks? It's so pathetic and inane. It serves no purpose and people keep doing it for whatever reason. I'll never understand it, they just look like idiots.

my guess is that they are hype trolls; giving out false info from "legit" sources hoping that some poor sap would take the bait and get hyped over it.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Unfortunately, the Monster’s Inc leak set us up for this. Piggyback “leaks” were inevitable. You have to either choose to ignore them or entertain them by speculating their validity/debunking them. If anything, they’re relatively harmless. In a weird way, it’s a nice misdirect for the actual trailers we end up getting.

Neo_

Awards
I buy this as it was cut from BBS, they are really emphasizing the two party members per world thing (this could help with future world predictions), more classic Disney films should be a priority and an actual world-specific Disney villain would appear that isn't Hades, though I'll burn the game if it is the live action version and not cartoon.

BluePikmin11

Awards
Considering the BBS world cut, the world that was "wanted since the Final Fantasy days", and following that with this leak, this transition to revealing a Jungle Book world makes way too much sense. I believe it, even if it is a text leak from 4chan.

ImVentus

Awards
It's first now that KH Youtubers outside of the forums are freaking out over this rumour.

If it's true then that's great. However I will not put myself at chance of it being 100% valid, until a so-called trailer might show up.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's first now that KH Youtubers outside of the forums are freaking out over this rumour.

If it's true then that's great. However I will not put myself at chance of it being 100% valid, until a so-called trailer might show up.

Most have reported it or just doing it for clicks, so I'm sure some are taking it with a grain of salt

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
A few months ago I was all over debating leaks and analysing if there was any truth it. But now, it’s 2018 and the game is coming. Information about the game will come and I don’t need leaks to service me. This leak could be legit, or it might not. At this stage I don’t care because I like what I’ve seen from KH3 so far and any other world choices will be fine in my book.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Part of me wants this to be legit because it would mean one less Disney world to speculate. The wait for these last three possible Disney worlds makes me anxious, lol.

the red monster

Awards
hope it's fake tbh, never was a fan of jungle book.
but i do hope we will get a new trailer in april, the game is coming out this year and they need to start giving info.

Kh3 2018

Yes lets go new trailer in April
No I don't think this leak is real I thought the monsters inc leak was real very early on but for they're something is fishy about this leak bagheera should definitely be a party member more Hercules unless your reveling the new ff character I don't want more Hercules I think/hoping for walle or up in the next trailer then we'll get frozen at e3

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I desperately want this to be true. KHIII is missing a Disney world with a "classic" feel. Also, a female Organization member -- please!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Plus, Larxene supplies some villainous spice that the monotone monologues from the 'Norts just can't touch.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Really me too It's missing the Disney Classics Vibes Either Treasure Planet and Jungle Book.

Neo-renaissance movies are now considered classics? well, whatever floats your boat.

I desperately want this to be true. KHIII is missing a Disney world with a "classic" feel. Also, a female Organization member -- please!

Plus, Larxene supplies some villainous spice that the monotone monologues from the 'Norts just can't touch.

Eh, Winnie the Pooh is definitely confirmed to return so there's your classic Disney world right there. All jokes aside, I'm warming up to the prospect of The Jungle Book now.

And in regards to the female member, wouldn't an adult Strelitzia be a more fitting candidate? she's named after a plant that resides in Africa and India?

http://www.indiaplants.com/plant-details.php?x=BNDbClp+ePg=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back