• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rumored info about Fighting Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
1. He has over 8 bars of health
2. He can do a three hit combo, the third hit takes your health straight down to 1.
3. He does something to Donald and Goofy, so they are unable to join you.
4. His attacks become much deadlier the more damage he takes
5. This battle occurs before the Sephiroth vs Cloud fight
6. Sephiroth Knocks Leon out Cold, before Cloud joins in to fight
7, The Battle ends with Cloud Victorious

(Definatly looks like a required battle by how this sounds, but this is just rumored as there is no complete video evidence, picture evidence so far would be the Donald and Goofy thing, since they are in the cutscene picture, but sudddenly you fight him with Sora only)

Yoda_Mickey

*Sigh* so no drive forms.... unless you're lucky enough to go into dark mode while fighting him, lol. Has anyone found out how you reach Final Form yet?

Hybrid Keyblade

holy crap..if this is required..do you know how many people are going to bite it before they win o.o..and he gets stronger the lower his HP is? holy effing jiminy crickets..I hope this isnt right o.o

Hybrid Keyblade

Thank god..so then I guess..if this is all true..even if Sora wins..Cloud comes and saves your butt o.o

The_Watcher

I am slightly dissapionted with this info, It seems that you can only beat Sephiroth once. If that is true then I think that the game will be easy because in the first game the only challenge was Sephiroth and its the thing I used to do when I was bored beat Sephiroth.

EDIT: And can someone please read my thread
http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=37051
No one has even looked at it and its been up for 20 minutes

Last edited:

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Actually the bosses are freaking hard... And the Tournament has some even harder bosses. I'm glad Sephiroth is only a one time thing because he is frustrating as HELL. I nearly broke my controller.

Bluejuan85

Website
www.myspace.com
My worst fear is finally realized. He was hard in KH1 and now in the sequel he is just plain deadly. Sure I used Sora only in KH1 but it looks I may have to do it again in the sequel except its ten times harder. may the lord have mercy on my soul since I may lose to him many many times.

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
i hope it is like that cuz i like extremely hard games bcuz all of em i beat them in one day exept for KH and n e other rpg

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
In around 3-4 days I'll have my copy, but by then it probably will already be clerified on how hard he is xD

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
im sure that when i get kh2 in english version it is gonna take me about a year to beat this sephiroth

Hybrid Keyblade

When I was beating up on him at level 57, I had to pause the game every now and then and walk around outside to take a breather to calm down..it was highly stressful.

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
the first time i beat him it was on my way to school so i was in a rush and it woke me up in a heartbeat i couldnt sleep in class :S

Hybrid Keyblade

Seph :-three hit combo WHAM.- Damn..why cant Sora do a three hit combo that leaves his enemies that are still alive at 1 hp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back