• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rumored Worlds You Want

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
You know what would be cool?A level for the show The House Of Mouse.that would be pretty cool.Just popped in my head.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I would like to see an improved Neverland and Wonderland. I'd also like to see A Hunchback of Notre Dame world, A Great Mouse Detective world( except Sora would look a little weird as a mouse unless they design him right), A Buzz Lightyear futuristic world, and a Robin Hood world.

sora is the best

einon_san said:
Which world could've been rejected from Disney? Nomura states that he went to them with a movie in mind, they turned him down, and so he chose PotC. What could have been the other movie?
Mabye the other world that they rejected was the haunted mansion.

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
do u really think traverse town is a rumor world? common dude...traverse town is going 2 b in it..i mean its already confirmed that disney castle is going2 b in and in the original kh map...traverse town and disney castle are close together...hmmm ur gonna just pass by traverse town and not c it..not 2 mention the characters that r in traverse town >_>
...i would like 2 c....sword in the stone...
yea i would want 2 c sora get a tan in hawaii >_>
lol na but lilo & stitch does have potential...

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
HeartlessOfDoom said:
Out of all the rumored worlds, which include Traverse Town, Wonderland, Deep Jungle, Monstro, End of the World, Neverland, Lilo and Stitch, Hunchback of Notre Dame, The Great Mouse Detective, The Jungle Book, The Black Cauldron, The Sword in the Stone, and Robin Hood, which do you want most? I would like to see reformed Neverland and Wonderland, Robin Hood, The Sword in the Stone, and The Black Cauldron.

There isnt a Traverse Town becuz Twilight Town is replacing it and there is no Deep Jungle #1 becuz of Pride Rock and #2 becuz there were copyright problems. Monstro isnt returning and Neverland is returning becuz Captain Hook is back.

Last edited:

Midnightdragon

Lilo and Stitch, because I think it would be interesting to fight along side Stitch. Wonder what type of heartless would be on that world?

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
hmmmm, people seem to like robin hood and sword in the stone, but why? i loved them when i was little, and they're great, but they have to little of that "mojo" that would make them fit into KH. Lilo and Stitch is just quirky enough to fit into KH, although im curious as to how big a world it could be. I'd love a treasure planet world, but its too similar to PotC according to Nomura, and he doesnt want any similar worlds.

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
KeyBladesmen7991 said:
There isnt a Traverse Town becuz Twilight Town is replacing it and there is no Deep Jungle #1 becuz of Pride Rock and #2 becuz there were copyright problems. Monstro isnt returning and Neverland is returning becuz Captain Hook is back.

dude ...traverse town is not being replaced..f*ck man..ur not gonna go there and suddenly find a moogle..its not being replaced >_>.....
and...pride rock and deep jungle have nothing in common..NOTHING...
but the copyright problems is correct..

DatDot

It has to be The Black Cauldron, that would be so extreamly cool!
The horned king would be brilliant in it as a boss.

Crimson Warlocke

I would like to see a Sleeping Beauty and Snow White world. But from that list I would like to see an expanded Wonderland and Neverland world. Maybe they'll actually have Neverland in the game instead of the ship and clock tower.

Ultima665

lilo and stich would be AWSOME we might get to fight that big alien......maybe there will be 2 world? 1 for the mothership and 1 for hawaii

maybe theyl be wairing hula clothes 0_0

SoraBeatsRikku

the only worlds that would really fit is Lelo&Stitch&101 Dalmations
Lelo and Stitch is so blended in to disney it would fit right in.
101 Dalmations world is England,the person who controls the heartless is Curela De'vil there can be shadow heartless and Defenders and wizards as well of corse no party member,and all the dalmations are scattered through out the game again at the end of this world and the keyhole can be at the Dalmations front door

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back