• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rumored Worlds You Want

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartlessOfDoom

Out of all the rumored worlds, which include Traverse Town, Wonderland, Deep Jungle, Monstro, End of the World, Neverland, Lilo and Stitch, Hunchback of Notre Dame, The Great Mouse Detective, The Jungle Book, The Black Cauldron, The Sword in the Stone, and Robin Hood, which do you want most? I would like to see reformed Neverland and Wonderland, Robin Hood, The Sword in the Stone, and The Black Cauldron.

Cloudisawesum1

ooooooo I'd want a Lilo and Stitch world.......i mean just think if Stitch was an ally!He could lift like 30 heartless at the same time!AND HE HAS 4 ARMS!

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Hunch Back of Notre Dame. I think that it would be cool to jump from tower to tower, from roof to roof. If this world was in KH2, I bet one exclusive ability for the world would be some type of Super Jump so Sora could jump like Qazie Moto.

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
HeartlessOfDoom said:
Out of all the rumored worlds, which include Traverse Town, Wonderland, Deep Jungle, Monstro, End of the World, Neverland, Lilo and Stitch, Hunchback of Notre Dame, The Great Mouse Detective, The Jungle Book, The Black Cauldron, The Sword in the Stone, and Robin Hood, which do you want most? I would like to see reformed Neverland and Wonderland, Robin Hood, The Sword in the Stone, and The Black Cauldron.

I'm hoping for a Halo world, even though it wont happen. :(

iholdthekeys

even though it'll probably never happen like the halo thing mentioned b4....... sora and jak..... that would be awesome one guy with a ton of keychains for his keyblade and the other with a bunch of gun mods for his gun....... ahhhh the beauty of it all........ but actually i would really like it if they had toy story or FLUBBER!!!!! of course i dunno how they could possibly come up with a good world storyline for flubber..... darn

Aurablade77

Im just so glad that The Lion King is now a world in the game after all the conspiracy of it not being in the game. Now i hope theres gunna be a Lilo And and Stitch world. I think it would work out great with the aliens as enemy bosses and the Heartless attackign Lilo's home.

P

Pink Ghost

i really dont know but..anything BUT Atlantica . PLZ. NOT Atlantica..
i hated Atlantica (as you might have guessed) i would like to see sword in the stone in KH2 though. something classic.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
now that the lion king is in it, i now want to see Robin Hood and the sword in the stone for kh2

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Which world could've been rejected from Disney? Nomura states that he went to them with a movie in mind, they turned him down, and so he chose PotC. What could have been the other movie?

Shinjuku

Entrapment
what about Treasure Planet and yeah a Lilo and Stitch world would be great too especially since we could explore Hawaii but then again you know what we keep forgeting there will be more worlds were they won't be from disney movies but from levels they just made up in their head or atleast that's what I forget

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Twilight Town, Deep Dive, Hollow Bastion,and Destiny Islands only 4 confirmed original worlds...there should be at least one more... I know they are big, but still should be at least one more eh?

Exile

Website
ss.bloodlegion.net
unknown123 said:
iwould like to see a goofy world like with goofy and max.it would be cool to go to school with max and see p.j , bobby, and roxsand.

Yeah that would be cool, but i would like to see end of the world, sword in the stone, Maybe Lilo and Stitch, and actually i wouldn't mind having a world for The Great Mouse Detective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back