• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rusty and Noobie.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reian

CnC. Please be vicious. :3

rookie.png

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
You got good colors here, but the way you have the contrast, it makes them clash :C. Also the lack of effects makes this to be quite boring, to be honest. I like the stock you used, but for this specific tag, it doesn't work. Also, the font of the text doesn't work :<.

Reian

You got good colors here, but the way you have the contrast, it makes them clash :C
What should i do, lower it or just leave it alone?

Also the lack of effects makes this to be quite boring, to be honest. I like the stock you used, but for this specific tag, it doesn't work. Also, the font of the text doesn't work :<.
Heh, i guess i should look up on better effects, and text.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Well, if you have photoshop, this is what I'd do:

make a new layer and brush in black on the parts that look over-contrasted(around the text mainly), and leave it on normal, but lower the opacity. Then, toy with levels and curves to find a balance of what looks good and what doesn't.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Also, work on your text placement or choose to work without it. Text isn't a must, but the placement is random and distracting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back