• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

S.E party over???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

Okay i really don't understand when the confrence start I thought it was last night but we barley got any new info is it today or is the S.E confrence already over can somone please anwser my question? P.S Sorry if this has bean brought up before!

Hokage

Banned
Awards
it is already over. the only info we got was a better trailer summary and that Japan will get KH2 in Decemvber 05 and the US probably a month after Japan. but i dont know if that is confirmed by square. not sure. lol:D

Hokage

Banned
Awards
not that we know of. but dont fear TGS 2005 is coming in one month and they will show the new trailer most likely. lol i hope

Hokage

Banned
Awards
hey its ok im sure u could download it when someone puts it up. if only i knew someone who lived in Japan i could go to TGS and videotape it. but i sadly dont. damn japan.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
it lasted 2 days. July 30th and July 31st it is over now sadly. *crys* wish i could have went.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
It's over... and no nothing has been recorded.

There were strict guards around the whole place so that no one could film anything.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Sadly, yes I think so. But, there is always TGS2005 to look foward to.

Oathkeeper137

Where ever I have a TV, PS2, and a Broadband Conne
Originally Posted by -RiKu-DaNgEr-
i cant belive what i just found i think its the new trailer just last night they showed im not kidding pm me for the link....
Yeah, sure. Just keep thinking that. *shakes head* Anyway, back on topic, I really hope TGS gives us some new info. I'm gonna die from stress overload if I have to wait much longer. All I want is a release date! *cries* Or a trailer! An 8 minute 30 second trailer to be exact :D

sorixed

Dattebayo!
-RiKu-DaNgEr- said:
:eek: i cant belive what i just found i think its the new trailer just last night they showed im not kidding pm me for the link....
if you did why not post it here you probably only said that so someone would pm you it's probably an old trailer!

MDO2

Ok, The Place was the BEST!!!! Great, surpreme Video Game Convention...Well, The first thing I did was run 'straight' to the Kingdom Hearts booth... I was lucky since it was only around 10:20 (SEP started at 10:00) so the line wasn't that long... so while in line when you get pretty close to the entrance they give you a small pamphlet to tell you how to play and all, well my japanese reading skills arent that up to par, so I kinda wang it.... anyways, once I was finally able to get in (first I had to return the pamphlet) I first had to enter this circularish room, in the room there were about 5 20'' inch. screens surrounding me. 3 of of those screens were dedicated to a brand new KH2 trailer with subtitles luckly... and the other two were for FF7:AC... directly in the middle of the room was a life sized statue of Sora in his normal black (well normal for KH2) outfit, however, he is carrying two keyblades, his regular one and the one I believe to be King Mickey's. Underneath the KH tvs were glass case stands, showing some KH goods... on the walls they showed KH trading cards... and some brand new artworks, for example a brand new nobody, and the boss in Beast's castle. inbetween the FF7:AC tvs they showed the Advent Children Pieces, plus the special leather box it comes with. the also layed out a the leather from the box flat on the wall...After waiting for a few minutes or so I and a few others were finally granted the privilage to try the Kingdom Hearts 2 demo.... the room that I entered next was again circular, it was surrounded by small about 15'' tv screens all on sizable tables. All the PS2s that were used were right next to each screen locked in a metal case standing vertically... So I was led to about the middle of the room, and was told to not touch the controller until they say so (they as in the staff duh)... When they finally gave the signal... that as they say is that.... Basically the demo is pretty much the same as the E3 demo...they provided 4 stages, 2 boss battles, 2 mission levels... I was only given enough time to play the 2 boss battles.... but even so that was more than I really can ask for....I'm not sure if they did this in the E3 version but in this demo version they gave 1 extra drive, its where Sora is in a blueish out fit (I was too excited that I was actually playing the game that I forgot to read what the name of the outfit was) but anyways, this blue out fit basically boosts Sora's magic, and instead of running or walking, he starts skating along the room. His normal attack is replaced by him shooting from the tip of his keyblade little blue sprakly diamond looking things that seem to also resonate under him...

Well thats about it for the KH booth, I'll update later on the other booths I saw and interacted with. Later!

PS. Please tell me if this was of any use...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back