• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

S Ranking a gummi ship mission?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
So I'm looking at the "Veteran Pilot" and "Ace Pilot" trophies, and I'm confused. I've completed several missions and it gives me a percentage not a rank upon completion. What does it mean to "S rank" a gummi ship mission?

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
The very first time you clear a Gummi level you won't receive a ranking, but you will unlock the ability to replay the level and attempt missions. Completing a route as part of the story requirement should unlock mission 1 and 2.

Mission 1 is to get as high of a rank level as you can (30 is the max), and mission 2 is to kill as many enemy ships as you can.
Mission 3 unlocks after getting a S-rank in mission 1 and 2 for each route.

For those trophies, you need to get a S-rank on every route (this is pretty easy, a decent ship can make a mockery of every Mission 2 mission, and a donut ship can take care of any Mission 1 and Mission 3 without much difficulty), and then also get an S-rank for a EX mission for every route.

EX Missions are the exact same mission as mission 1,2 or 3 from a world, just with an additional requirement that your ship must comply with to be able to fly the mission. Getting an S rank in any mission will allow you to take on the EX version of that mission.

So to review;
9 routes each with 3 missions, and 3 ex missions.
Bare minimum to Platinum trophy the game: Complete every mission 2 for each world with an S-ranking (S-ranking a level 2 mission will give you a gummi blueprint) and Complete mission 3 in the final gummi route, Assault of the Dreadnought

Antar

Awards
The very first time you clear a Gummi level you won't receive a ranking, but you will unlock the ability to replay the level and attempt missions. Completing a route as part of the story requirement should unlock mission 1 and 2.

Mission 1 is to get as high of a rank level as you can (30 is the max), and mission 2 is to kill as many enemy ships as you can.
Mission 3 unlocks after getting a S-rank in mission 1 and 2 for each route.

For those trophies, you need to get a S-rank on every route (this is pretty easy, a decent ship can make a mockery of every Mission 2 mission, and a donut ship can take care of any Mission 1 and Mission 3 without much difficulty), and then also get an S-rank for a EX mission for every route.

EX Missions are the exact same mission as mission 1,2 or 3 from a world, just with an additional requirement that your ship must comply with to be able to fly the mission. Getting an S rank in any mission will allow you to take on the EX version of that mission.

So to review;
9 routes each with 3 missions, and 3 ex missions.
Bare minimum to Platinum trophy the game: Complete every mission 2 for each world with an S-ranking (S-ranking a level 2 mission will give you a gummi blueprint) and Complete mission 3 in the final gummi route, Assault of the Dreadnought

Wow! Thanks for this information! It's going to be very helpful to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back