• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Saïxs first appearance.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
The waves slowly echoing on the empty beach. Walking down the beach, he wrote in his book. He stopped in front of the water and looked out towards the Horizon. The silence of the Dark Margin would soon however be ruined.
The man in black started walk back to the Castle. "Thud!" Zexion turned around. There, where he had stood just a second ago, a man was lying on the ground. He was wearing a shiny shirt. "Where did he come from?" Zexion thought. Slowly he walked towards the man.
Suddenly the man swinged a sword after Zexion, who avoided it just barely. The man attacked Zexion again and would have hit him if Zexion didn't teleport in time...

Later while the group of six Nobodies were having a meeting, Xemnas said "One of us, amongst us in this room, were earlier attacked by a Mysterious man. What do you yourself think should be done, Nr 6?" Everyone turned to face Zexion. "The matter of opinion I have, is merely enough to decide this meetngs outcome. So I let the others decide this thing."
Vexen was fast to take the word. "Since one of our men have been attacked, we should strike back imediately!" "Slow down Vexen, let others have a chance to talk." Xaldin said. "Woah... you'd rather sit here, while we other annihilate this guy?" "Unless you want to face him alone with Vexen, you'd better sit back while we other have a discussion Nr 2." Xaldin hissed at Xigbar. "As if. I can see in the eyes of everyone but you, that they want to fight him Nr 3." Xigbar replied. While they were discussing with each other, Zexion turned to Nr 5. "So Lexaeus, what do you suggest?" "... If they can stop fighting I say let's go." Xigbar quikly said, "See I told you." He turned to Lexaeus. "You're a good boy Lex." "So when can we get going?" Vexen said impatient. And off they went, all but Xemnas, who took a note and started writing on it.

When they reached the Beach, they saw the man standing there, his hands raised in the air towards the heart shaped moon. Even though they might not know it, he knew they were there.
Vexen lashed out at the man, who jumped out of the way. “You will not get away!” he screamed. The others just stood there, and when Vexen finally turned around he saw Xemnas standing there. “Who are you guys?” The man asked with a calm voice. “You attacked our Nr 6!” Vexen shouted at the man. Xemnas raised his arm to silence Vexen. “Who? That guy? He went in my way.” The man said. Xemnas stood still, and then he signalled the others to do what they wanted to. And the fight was on.

The man took out his sword, but hey what was this? He suddenly felt trapped, everything went black and he could hear mean laughter. When he could see again, he was in a dark room with books flying everywhere. The group that attacked obviously saw there chance to strike. The man blocked Xaldins spears witch flew out and blocked Xigbars shots. Rocks flew out of the ground, as well as icicles. He was attacked from everywhere. But wait. Wasn’t there a fifth guy before? And why is there so many books flying around? The four Organization members was about to do there Desperation Move. He could see them glowing of anger, he decided to make a final attack and said to himself, “There’s No exit!” He flew through the room and hit several books on the way. He heard a scream and knew he had chosen right, within a second they were back at the beach. He saw Zexion flying backwards, before he quickly turned to face the moon, as the four Desperation attacks came after him. “Moon Shine down!” He shouted, and became invincible. Vexen got ready to freeze him as he came down to the ground, but when he did come down Vexen saw his face, got a chock and ended up freezing himself. Before he could get away, the man started attacking furious. He would have been hit hard if Xaldin hadn’t distracted the man, who threw his weapon in the ground, which shook everything, including Zexion who regained consciousness.

Zexion got up, and was about to trap the guy in his book, when Xemnas got in front of him, and said something to him. At the same time, the man had cornered Vexen who summoned an icicle from beneath the man, but he dodged it. Seeing how everything he did wasn’t doing any good, he lost hope. “It’s all over!!” He screamed. “Since when have you givin’ up so easy?” Vexen saw Xaldin next to him, there was no fear in his eyes. Neither was there in Xigbars as he came to them. “As if. I’m not going to give up when we get to the good part.” Vexen could see that he was smiling an evil grin, before he combined his guns and disappeared. Xaldin renewed his wind shield, and Lexaeus increased his power. Seeing his companions and Zexion far behind the man getting ready to enchant, he got up and started a blizzard to slow the man down.

High from up a tree Xigbar sat and shot the man, Xaldin showed up in front of the man and attacked from every angle possible, Lexaus destroyed the ground, making it impossible to stand still and Vexen trapped him in a circle of icicles.

The man was getting really mad, he was about to destroy the icicles when suddenly, his rage vanished. Up in the sky clouds had covered the moon. Another thing he noticed, the five men had stopped attacking. The Icicles shattered and he saw the leader of the men, Xemnas, in front of him. Xemnas gave sign to Zexion, who closed his book and left the battlefield. The sky cleared. The man looked at Xemnas. “It is your move. May I suggest you fight right?” Xemnas said. “Fool!” The man said as he berserked up. He started attacking Xemnas with all he had. “Be gone! Move aside! Be gone! Die!! All shall be lost to you!!” But no matter what he did Xemnas was not injured. The man ended up using all of his strength, resulting in loosing his rage once more. Xemnas zapped the man, making him loose whatever strength he had left.

While the others stood there arguing what their superior would do next with the man, Zexion and Lexaeus stood and listened to Xemnas and the man. “Maybe you guys should set your fight aside for a moment and say hello to our new member, called Saïx.” Zexion said to them. The others turned around, “WHAT?!?!” Vexen screamed. “Yeah, yeah. Welcome or whatever.” Xigbar said before disappearing. Xaldin just grunted and Lexaeus remained silent, before they disappeared as well.

The end.

This is how I always figured Saïx joining the Organization, and I thougth it would fit in the series of stories I have about them.
I call the series "A day in the life." But as many other things a called that as well about the Org, I'm considdering renaming it.

I will upload the next episode in the series as soon as I have time. Please feel free to correct me in grammar as that is not what I'm best at, and I'll try and edit the script to fit more.
Untill next time :)

DLP out.

Last edited:

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
So wait this is the story? Well okay but I might suggest you try making sure you have more stuff like description and dialogue formatting and all. Sorry but hope this helps if you need any critique or comments.

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
So wait this is the story? Well okay but I might suggest you try making sure you have more stuff like description and dialogue formatting and all. Sorry but hope this helps if you need any critique or comments.

Well I'm doing the best I can.
But due to the fact I actually wrote this as a Danish story first, I have translate it to English and finad the best words for it.

Ps. This is only the first half of the Pilot of a series called "A day in the life."

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Well I'm doing the best I can.
But due to the fact I actually wrote this as a Danish story first, I have translate it to English and finad the best words for it.

Ps. This is only the first half of the Pilot of a series called "A day in the life."

Oh right then. Well okay. Good luck and I see. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back