• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saddest part of KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
I think the saddest part is watching Riku being locked away behind the doors to Kingdom Hearts. I got a bit teary at that part.

But I'd have to agree with you--I thought it was so sad when Sora sacrificed himself to save Kairi, as well as them having to separate at the ending. They had BETTER tie up that loose end in KH2, or my life will be incomplete! =b

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
everything from the moment you beat ansem till the end minus the scene where they're running through the field

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
I thought it was sad when Sora and Kairi were separated (of course), but I also thought it was sad when Riku takes the keyblade from Sora in HB, Donald and Goofy just leave Sora and follow Riku, and Riku throws Sora that little wooden sword from destiny islands.

Angel From Above

The ending was the saddest part to me!
Its when the music kicks in, it adds to the sadness!
I started crying! sad things really get to me!!

Dream Heart

It was so sad and somewhat beautiful when Kairi discovered that Sora turned into a heartless and than a bunch of heartless covered Kairi and the heartless got killed. then Sora got back to his human form and he was hugging Kairi. that means Sora and Kairi loved each other. I love that scene, It was so sad!

ikillheartless123

in the end when you see kairi in the secret cave and she sees the drawing sora drew of her and him when a tear drops from her eye soo i guess its pretty much the end

Awards
Summoner Yuna said:
Argh! Don't remind me people! *starts crying* I'm over emotional. I cried in FFX, Kingdom Hearts and Scaler ( o.o;;;;; )

Scaler is sad? i wouldnt have thought it.....

Ok, sadest moment.....um, probably the end cos i wanted KH2 so badly after i saw ASAS

DarkestSora

Saddest part is when Sora stabs himself and Kairi knew it was him and when she sees the drawin

«ÇåL»

I must say the saddest part of the game is when Riku is being locked behind the doors, and he wont see Sora for awhile. Also, the ending part is sad too...Because Kairi has to be on the Island by herself with no one.

Darkness_Shadow

Website
www.freewebs.com
Oracle said:
When Sora stabbed himself. That was definately the saddest part.

Ok please remind me when this happend.
And the saddest part to me was when Sora and Kairi and Sora got seperated. And when Riku gets locked behind Kingdom Hearts. :(

And one of my friends said he cried when he heard the Theme song. And he hasnt played it before. I thought that was pretty funny.

D

Dark Heart

When Riku is locked behind the door to Kingdom Hearts..........or when Sora and Kairi seperate....................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back