• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saddest part of KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilightangel14

saddest part of kh was when sora sacrafies himself for kairi and kairi says "this time ill protect you".also when riku gets locked in the world of darkness.

Noon

It wasn't as sad as the aforementioned parts but what about Destiny Islands being sucked into darkness? He(Sora) doesn't hardly show it but I'd be mortified if my home, family, and friends had just been obliterated by evil, he didn't even know that Kairi and Riku actually survived so it's interesting he doesn't weep like every few minutes.

Whiteheaven

Website
pokemonheaven.com
'"Remember what you said before? I always with you too! I'll come back to get you!"
"I know you will!"

When you walk away,
you don't hear me say,
please.... oh babe, don't go
Simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight
it's hard to let it go '

;___; and.... why does Riku locked in that worlddd~!! I want a happy ending, please!

blobbity

youll hopefully get one in 2. teh saddest part is when pinnocchio turns into a real boy..............*balls eyes out*

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
The saddest part is the theme song at the end. Thats what makes the moment..

heartslayer101

I thought the saddest part is when sora stabbed himself I cryed then I stopped because you got to be a heartless(sweet) Then I started crying again when sora and kiari huged(thought they should of kissed) then I cried again when kiari saw the picture,in the secret place, when it showed the pic of sora giving the poapu to kiari then it showed the pic again with kiari giving the poapu to sora.i wish I could vave a romantic moment like that. O h then I cryed when I went to www.Kingdomhearts2.net and it said that KH2 was coming out in fall of 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back