• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saix vs Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Saix or Axel?

• Saix

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Axel

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltron

Silver Member
I would really like to see how Axel does in this. I personally think Saix would OWN him with his speed. Axel has a bit of a chance but not a big one

Oh and I didn't pick Saix because I hate Axel if you are wondering

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Saix would own Axel's ass.

Axel is my absolute favorite in kingdom hearts but Saix would and has own'd his ass. I mean Saix is the one responsible for Axel returning to help Sora nearly drained of all his strength.

If Axel fought like he does in re:COM then maybe he might have chance and he could pull out an upset, with his constant speed and surprise of attack.

But with how he fights in kh2 theres no way Axel could win, however if Axel triggered his lava floor and repeatedly hide within his fire and constantly stayed moving he could wear Saix down...

but i still gotta say Saix in this

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
he would but...if Axel faught Saix in his area, Saix couldn't go berserker considering Axel fights in a basement.

Saix still wins hands down, though Axel could just blow himself up but this time with all of his power instead of little to no energy left which would take them both out

but that's just out of desperation and defeats the purpose of the battle

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
i don't know why some just don't realize that with everyone Organization member there's always one who can defeat another..

though Roxas seems to be the strongest of them all, cause in reality seeing as Roxas is basically Sora he can defeat Xemnas making him the actual strongest in OrganizationXIII (and seeing as Sora beat all the others, it basically means Roxas can do the same + 1 more keyblade)

Voltron

Silver Member
I can realize that but most people think that since one is their favorite they will win.

But really Axel should pick out a coffin

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
In this fight Axel doesn't stand a chance and he's my favorite.

About the only people Axel can beat (in the kh2 universe) is Larxene, Marluxia, Luxord, Vexen, and maybe Demyx (but with the opposing elements i'd have to go with Demyx), oh and Zexion

then again about 4 of those are from re:COM and that's back when he's a total badass, in kh2 he just sucks in skill hands down. If they had of kept his attack style & moves and combined them with kh2's attacks then he'd be a total badass...

sad they didn't do that

yeap Saix wins this

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
OogieBoogie said:
though Roxas seems to be the strongest of them all, cause in reality seeing as Roxas is basically Sora he can defeat Xemnas making him the actual strongest in OrganizationXIII (and seeing as Sora beat all the others, it basically means Roxas can do the same + 1 more keyblade)

I don't think so. Remember, it took both Sora and Riku to defeat him. Xemnas is the strongest, or else what would be the point on him being the leader? He has to strike respect.

In the novel, Axel even admits that he can't fight Saïx, but since he has faster speed than him...he runs away :laugh:. I found that quite LOL. He thinks it in such a cool, not obvious way. It was savvy. Besides, Saïx got one swipe at Axel, and he rendered him useless, almost killing him, if it wasn't for Naminé healing him he would have...(x.x)

And to be honest, I don't think Axel is that strong either, no matter how cool he is. Riku got a point in (the novel). Even in his data battle when all the Org. members are suppose to PWN you, he's quite...simple.

******​

Larxene is debatable, cause she's a freakin' beast to beat, and her agility and fighting skills adds to her advantage. Besides, doesn't she float sometimes in battles? There goes Axel's molten lava field. Really, she has a very high chance. Don't underestimate her. Everyone says she's hard. It's one of those fights where you have to see who's better. It will be AMAZING though. Lightning and Fire? Female vs. Male? Bring it.

With Marluxia, he can go head to head, as we've seen. But in my opinion, I felt Marluxia had somehow the advantage in the fight. I wish it was longer.

Luxord, it depends, the guy has the power of Time and can turn him into a card and dice, so I think he'll lose in this one perhaps.

Axel can beat Vexen, of course, he's ice, and just Axel turning the battlefield unto molten lava will do the job.

Demyx...it is also hard to decide because while Demyx has the elemental advantage, Axel has the speed, physical skills, and long, as well as short, range attacks. And Demyx isn't a novice to those either *remembers his battle*

Axel cannot beat Xigbar, no way. Try, but no. Space and Gravity?

He can easily beat Zexion, because he doesn't really fight, as long as you don't get fooled by him, you're fine.

Lexaeus...I really don't know. His power is Earth, but we know how he uses it. Hmmm....I don't think so. Axel can't win this one unless he uses a winning tactic, cause Lexaeus has strength. Who knows though.

Xaldin. No way. His power is wind and he flies. No. I can't see Axel winning.

Roxas, well, we already know that. Arse kicked.

Xemnas. HELL. NO. We saw how Axel almost wet his pants when the guy simply raised his hand to turn him into a dusk.

******​

Back to the point...

Saïx would triple kick his a** to Nothingness and back. Period.

M

Miss Murder

Saix all the way, man. Axel wouldn't even stand a chance, in my opinion.

So I agree with most everyone else who has posted so far. . .

Squ@ll

Saix would PWN so I agree with every one else just like wolf

ifly

Awards
OMG...Eveyone is agaist Axel...it depends on where they will fight...if Axel use the flamed floor he might win!
but Saix has the Berserk Mode so...im with SAIX :laugh:

Demi_Shock

Saix for the win on this one.

Axel is a badass in COM, but he obviously knows when to make a tactical retreat as seen in HB, when Saix is ready to kick his a**. Sorry Axel, but Saix would completely pwn you.

Squall

Axel is a good fighter but he is still out of Saix's league.Axel would get beaten up so fast that he wouldn't know what happened.Even though I like Axel a lot more then Saix.
Saix>Axel

T

Tragic Fall

If Axel had his Chain of Memories powers he could win. But if this is KH2 Axel....Saix will own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back