• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHRULER

Awards
Saix has proven to have a great increase of power from the Kingdom Hearts moon at The World That Never was.He appears to enter an unstable mode during the full moon.So we SHOULD all aleady know in real life that half of the moon is always lit no matter what position you are looking from.So when you are looking at a full moon,you see the half of that part lit by the sun.Now,we don't know if there exactly a sun that The World That Never Was orbits(this is anime).But lets assume there is.This would possibly mean that a lunar eclipse would also enhance his strength or whatever.(if there was a heart shaped sun)

We also know that the Kingdom Hearts in The World That Never Was is not the true Kingdom Hearts.So in Kingdom Hearts 3, if I'm not wrong Kingdom Hearts is destined to appear in The Keyblade Graveyard.So if everything I just said is possible and the true Kingdom Hearts appears then this Kingdom Hearts would unleash Saix's true power causing him to become extremly unstable.

Now, what if?WHAT IF?I said Saix wasnt human?No jk about that sentence.But what do you guys think about this?

Last edited:

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Saix has proven to have a great increase of power from the Kingdom Hearts moon at The World That Never was.He appears to enter an unstable mode during the full moon.So we SHOULD all aleady know in real life that half of the moon is always lit no matter what position you are looking from.So when you are looking at a full moon,you see the half of that part lit by the sun.Now,we don't know if there exactly a sun that The World That Never Was orbits(this is anime).But lets assume there is.This would possibly mean that a lunar eclipse would also enhance his strength or whatever.(if there was a heart shaped sun)

We also know that the Kingdom Hearts in The World That Never Was is not the true Kingdom Hearts.So in Kingdom Hearts 3, if I'm not wrong Kingdom Hearts is destined to appear in The Keyblade Graveyard.So if everything I just said is possible and the true Kingdom Hearts appears then this Kingdom Hearts would unleash Saix's true power causing him to become extremly unstable.

Now, what if?WHAT IF?I said Saix wasnt human?No jk about that sentence.But what do you guys think about this?

Well, Lunar power IS Saix's element. He goes, literally, berserk when he draws his power from the moon. His power draws from the mythical archetype of lunacy, rabid craziness from the pull of the moon. So yeah, you'll find parallels to lycanthropy for that reason.

Saix is already really layered, and as in most lunacy narratives, he has multiple personalities. I don't think this will have anything to do with the lunar system of the worlds, but rather the power of light in the hearts and how its channeled. The Kingdom Hearts in The World That Never Was isn't a proper moon because it's its own light source. To that end, since stars are actually the light of the hearts of worlds and Kingdom Hearts is the heart of ALL worlds, Kingdom Hearts proper actually is more like a sun than a moon. If Saix is around the true Kingdom Hearts his power could possibly grow, but I think it would anyway. Because, you know. It's Kingdom Hearts.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Well, Lunar power IS Saix's element. He goes, literally, berserk when he draws his power from the moon. His power draws from the mythical archetype of lunacy, rabid craziness from the pull of the moon. So yeah, you'll find parallels to lycanthropy for that reason.

Saix is already really layered, and as in most lunacy narratives, he has multiple personalities. I don't think this will have anything to do with the lunar system of the worlds, but rather the power of light in the hearts and how its channeled. The Kingdom Hearts in The World That Never Was isn't a proper moon because it's its own light source. To that end, since stars are actually the light of the hearts of worlds and Kingdom Hearts is the heart of ALL worlds, Kingdom Hearts proper actually is more like a sun than a moon. If Saix is around the true Kingdom Hearts his power could possibly grow, but I think it would anyway. Because, you know. It's Kingdom Hearts.

Wow. This basically summed up practically everything that I was going to say. I will, however, add in this little nugget of speculation: so Kingdom Hearts isn't so much a moon as it is a moon-shaped object. While it is undeniable that he will gain more power since it is THE Kingdom Hearts, is it possible that he will still be unstable. Yes, it isn't a real moon, but considering how large it will most likely be and the fact that there is so much power, is it possible that his mind and body have been conditioned to go into "Berserk Mode" whenever something that is large and shaped like a moon appears regardless?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Wow. This basically summed up practically everything that I was going to say. I will, however, add in this little nugget of speculation: so Kingdom Hearts isn't so much a moon as it is a moon-shaped object. While it is undeniable that he will gain more power since it is THE Kingdom Hearts, is it possible that he will still be unstable. Yes, it isn't a real moon, but considering how large it will most likely be and the fact that there is so much power, is it possible that his mind and body have been conditioned to go into "Berserk Mode" whenever something that is large and shaped like a moon appears regardless?

I'd almost be willing to put money down on the theory that Saix/Isa was one of Xehanort's experiments. I'm not sure what his reaction will be during the final showdown, if he survives the clash and sees the true Kingdom Hearts. Though even if he does lose his mind, Xehanort probably has a leash and can control him like he did Young Xehanort in 3D.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I'd almost be willing to put money down on the theory that Saix/Isa was one of Xehanort's experiments. I'm not sure what his reaction will be during the final showdown, if he survives the clash and sees the true Kingdom Hearts. Though even if he does lose his mind, Xehanort probably has a leash and can control him like he did Young Xehanort in 3D.

Admittedly, I do see this happening more often than not. I suppose I just wanted to see a completely berserk Saix diddlying things up.

As for the experiments, yeah I can definitely see that having occurred throughout the interim. Saix is completely different from Isa judging by what little we have seen. How much of it was experimentation and how much is Xehanort simply possessing him and asserting his control over him may be a bit of a fine line...

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

It seems that Saix is able to decide when to harness the power of Luna. If he was conditioned to go berserk whenever the "moon" is around, he would have been berserk all the time when in TWTNW ever since the Kingdom Hearts of People's Hearts first appeared.

It's like he has a tap. He could open the tap whenever he sees fit, and it causes the power to flow into him and feed his lunatic side until he exhausts himself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back