• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saix's somebody...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkvelvet89

I know this is kinda pointless, but do you guys believe Saix's Somebody's name is Sai or Isa?

in my opinion, I like Isa, cuz it rings nicely with Lea.

lol, this randomly popped up in my head, and I wanted to get your opinions. people, please no flaming, as this is my first post. I'm sorry if it may be in the wrong section or if somebody already posted this... I suck at working with threads. ^_^

as for the other org members' names... well, I'll let your imaginations go wild~

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Well, Lissar just found something on the Internet Saix-related. It was titled 'Sia'.

Originally Posted by Key To Truth
It's confirmed to be Sia, i really like it even though some people think it sounds girlish
Well, it hasn't really been confirmed yet.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Well, I heard a new info from our translator, Lissar, on the Jump Festa discussion thread that in the KHMobile intro movie for Avatar Kingdom, an avatar wears Saix costume and the name listed as 'SIA'. It's not confirmed yet but I'm sure more info will come.

And by the way, welcome to the forums! :)

Blizzara

Sia? Really?! That was my guess! Woot! *feels smart*

I bet it'll be pronounced like the "xia" in Marluxia. "shah"
... or "shy-ah".

Coeurl

Demon Dance
Sha? lol probably a 2-syllable word. the latter sounds more pleasing. but heck, why are they naming these characters with girly names?

CCs_No1_Fanboy

There's nothing girly about their names. Lea is pronounced Lee. Like how sea is pronounced see. Lee isn't a girl's name.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
actually, there is one thing that's girly about them. the Spelling. and what about Sia? o_O

Coeurl

Demon Dance
they don't sound girlish (except for Sia). they just look girlish.

Lea is pronounced as Lee

AlphaXXI

Website
fr.kingdomhearts.wikia.com
Ïsa sounds like the short for Isabelle...
Sïa sounds girlish too.

They'd both fit with Lea :35:

Seriously speaking, I think it may be Saï or Aïs (pronounced the same way as Ice).

zexyishsmexy

Lea and Sia...hmmmm I wonder how it will be pronounced? Since it IS most likely that Sia will be the name. SAI-AH? Shee-A?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back