• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Samurai character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

path to light91

this is driving me nuts i really want to see what this guy looks like. and could this be TAV master that was mentioned in the BBS forums a while ago?

XYZ

They're talking about the new Instructor revealed at TGS. He is seen prepping Terra and Ven for the Master Exam.. And that's about it. We also assume that he is ranked below Master Xehanort, because when the Instructor is prepping Terra and Ven for the exam, Master Xehanort is watching from a throne.

Abbot

Yeah. The samurai character IS TAV's Master. >_> Go to Heartstation. They have sketchy drawings about him.

P

path to light91

Tokyo-Game-Show-2009-024.jpg

A artist's sketch of them.

the sketch is not showing up.

and this exam. why would MX be watching? arent MX and TAV enemies?

Grey

the sketch is not showing up.

and this exam. why would MX be watching? arent MX and TAV enemies?

At the time, it's likely that they aren't. Terra starts chasing MX after he disappears somewhere, but I don't think that means that MX has always been TAV's enemy. More likely, MX does something terrible, which forces Terra to want to gain vengeance or something, and so he chases him. At the very least, MX just leaves, and Terra needs to find him.

P

path to light91

At the time, it's likely that they aren't. Terra starts chasing MX after he disappears somewhere, but I don't think that means that MX has always been TAV's enemy. More likely, MX does something terrible, which forces Terra to want to gain vengeance or something, and so he chases him. At the very least, MX just leaves, and Terra needs to find him.

I see what you mean but could the samurai character be themaster of TAV? afterall whoever TAV's master is told TAV to find MX after he dissapears.

Abbot

Considering Nomura said MTAV is an original character, and this samurai guy is the newest original character, yeah. It's TAV's Master. Most likely.

P

path to light91

Considering Nomura said MTAV is an original character, and this samurai guy is the newest original character, yeah. It's TAV's Master. Most likely.

Makes sense. I was reading in heartstation.org that the TGS 2009 trailer had master xehanort say something about the keyblade war between light and dark. Any ideas?

Abbot

Well, there are two realms. And Keyblades come from both realms, Light and Dark. Take Kingdom Key and Kingdom Key D, for example.

So, yeah. It was probably just a struggle between the Light Keyblade Wielders, and the Dark Keyblade Wielders.

Kairiangel

Hmmm apparently looking at the sketches and what one or two people said on some fan-website that he looks a cross between Hiashi (Hinata's father from Naruto) and Nooj from final fantasy X-2 but we can't really know until either
A)Scans/Screenshots r realesed
B)The trailer is leaked (which we will most likely get)
But he could possibly be a intereasting character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back