• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Samurai character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key of Valor

The Professor
The Samurai Character seems to be TAV's Master.

I would like to make a guess and say that his name might be Aether.
It would fit well with the classical element trend found among the names of Terra, Aqua, and Ventus.

XYZ

he kinda reminds me of leon from ff2
I don't really watch anime, but I've seen a few episodes of that Bleach show on Adult Swim, and the sketches reminded me of that extremely harry angel samurai ghost ninja guy.

It's too early to really call anything, but I hope he's in KH3. Has anyone else noticed how Sora has not received any Keyblade training? Maybe he'll train Sora in KH3. (Because I also believe that Master Xehanort returns in KH3.)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I couldn't find images, but I got the blog info, which I think is a little more interesting, especially with the men in white coats.
The latest information on the trailer! It looks like a board game!
There’s a scene showing Terra and Aqua are taking a “Master Approval Examination” (Ven is shown observing perhaps?). A new samurai looking character appears; next to him is Master Xehanort.
A board game like screen is shown, Cinderella tosses the dice. Is this related to the “growth” element?
Aqua is shown speaking to people wearing white coats, two big men protecting a castle. (They look just like members of Organization XIII: Even, Dilan, Aeleus?)
A scene where Ven becomes an armored figure and flies into space is shown. Is he riding on something resembling a Keyblade…?
Terra confronts Master Xehanort in the Keyblade graveyard. Their conversation has to do with “The Keyblade War.”​

Cool.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
I just heard about this, "Samurai Guy", now. who the hell is he

Death

Your #1 Bruh
I saw a picture of him ( sorta reminds me of Samurai Jack Xp )

SO it seems their having the master exam huh.

I can imagine he forces them to fight each other or he has a HUMONGOUS unverse come or

He tries an experiment and it comes out as a Gaint Hearltess

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Samurai Guy looks like Terra.

I have a feeling that, uh, maybe MX is a part of the admission test.

Last edited:

Death

Your #1 Bruh
yea true

maybe the Samuria is Terra's father

DUN DUN DUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 but then again KH is not in family relationships and all that
God everyone looks like Terra. Nomura needs a bigger imagination.

but im still thinking either the Unverse, Heartless, each other, or maybe MX as a final boss and his DS comes in then aqua makes a DUN DUN DUN moment by appearing and then the whole SE fight

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I'd like a visual of Master TAV.
por favor

Tokyo-Game-Show-2009-024.jpg

There you go.

Anyway, I'm I the only one expecting TAV's Master to be in the next KH game after BbS?

A

Azrael

Tokyo-Game-Show-2009-024.jpg

There you go.

Anyway, I'm I the only one expecting TAV's Master to be in the next KH game after BbS?

I figure he may be the only survivor. He'll probably teach Sora that he fights like a pussy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back