• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Samurais

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WwhiptailwW

Does anyone know why we didn't get to see Roxas 'control' them at all? He's supposed to be in command of them! It's not like the developers just forgot, because the journal entries for the Samurais states that they are under the command of Roxas.

Now, I'll try and make something out of nothing, and give evidence that we may have in fact seen Roxas control them:
1. In the 'Break the Jars' Mission: Roxas may have 'commanded' them to help him train?
2. When he's escaping from the castle, the Samurais may have fought Roxas to try and stop their 'leader' from leaving them?

^ But they really are desperate attempts at trying to come up with something.

My original question still stands though.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
They weren't put in as allies due to programming issues.
As for training, no doubt they were put there and told to hack and slash.
As for why they disobeyed them, I remember reading in one of the interviews that the lesser Nobodies obeyed the Organization before obeying their specific 'Master'. Hence when Roxas was leaving, namely - betraying the Organization - they turned on him.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
As for why they disobeyed them, I remember reading in one of the interviews that the lesser Nobodies obeyed the Organization before obeying their specific 'Master'. Hence when Roxas was leaving, namely - betraying the Organization - they turned on him.
this^, the ds doesnt have all the capabilities of other main consoles, and like smile also said, they follow the organization over their specific master

WwhiptailwW

Okay, thanks. But it'd still be cool if in at least one world, Roxas could summon the Samurais to help him, even if it was only in a cutscene.

XYZ

Everybody forget Kingdom Hearts II?!

When Sora and co arrive at the Memory Skyscraper, what prevents Donald and Goofy from running to Sora's side when Roxas appears? Samurai Nobodies!

It's just a bit of a plot hole I suppose.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
A better question would be why they turned on him at the end of Days, then supported him again near the end of KH2.

EDIT: ^ What he said.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Hmm, I think maybe the Samurais that Roxas summoned also had misgivings about the Organization, thus they were willing to answer his call even if he's betrayed the Organization? Nobodies can think, after all. I would think even if Xemnas really turned anyone into Dusks they would spend the rest of their life grumbling and hating. So why can't the others?

XYZ

I would think even if Xemnas really turned anyone into Dusks they would spend the rest of their life grumbling and hating.
Which is against the nature of the Nobody. We do know for a fact that Lesser Nobodies do think and can speak, at least to other Nobodies, but there is no evidence to support the idea that they can feel :/

Dusk said:
We have come for you, my liege.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Everybody forget Kingdom Hearts II?!

When Sora and co arrive at the Memory Skyscraper, what prevents Donald and Goofy from running to Sora's side when Roxas appears? Samurai Nobodies!

It's just a bit of a plot hole I suppose.

I don't think we should take that at face value. The fight was in Sora's mind/heart/etc, after all. He could've been hallucinating it for all we know, seeing how he himself just disappeared. So it's not like Donald and Goofy running to him would've had real merit anyway.
Something along the lines of Sora saw the Samurais, but Donald and Goofy's reactions of shock were actually about Sora's disappearance rather than being stopped.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Even so, Sora himself actually disappeared too. It seems to be too much to consider it all as a coincidence. And if the samurais had nothing to do with it, they would have just cut down on the weaponless Donald and Goofy the second they came, rather than just stood there like idiots.

WwhiptailwW

^ Yeah he does. He has the Sorcerer Nobodies.
The only members of the Organisation who don't have their 'own' Nobodies to control, are the group who went to C.O (minus Axel) and Xion.

UnstoppableSound

Good point about the betrayal thing. In Kingdom Hearts II, the Dusks that attack Twilight Town do refer to Roxas as 'Master' even though they attack him soon after. However, the Dusks are not Samurai Nobodies, and therefore my assumption is they can be controlled by any of the Organization members that find the need to use them (though mostly Xemnas). The Journal does state that the Samurai Nobodies are controlled by Roxas, and therefore it is a little weird that they would turn on him when he's escaping the Castle. They should have just used Dragoons / Gamblers / Dancers / Berserkers instead.

Also, obviously the game could allow you to control the Nobodies during a simple timed mission, so that doesn't really matter since it has no plot significance.

Zeonark

In Kingdom Hearts II, the Dusks that attack Twilight Town do refer to Roxas as 'Master' even though they attack him soon after. However, the Dusks are not Samurai Nobodies,

They probably refer to him as master because Dusks are the lowest class of lesser nobodies, well what it seems to me anyway. So anyone in the organization should have control of them, plus they most likely referred to him as "Master" because they obey higher nobodies. As for the Samurais, Roxas IS indeed in control of them, but Xemnas or Saix have higher authority, most likely allowing them to command them.

This is a quick theory though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back