• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sanctuary Remix Part II!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5341

Ho, ho ho!! Merry x-mas to us, this is officially publish-worthy!!! ^o^

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
Intro and opening chorus - Like it was underwater.

First verse: I liked this bit!

First chorus: MY EARS!

Bridge: ... It's just backwards.

Vocal Bridge: Exactly the same.

Second Chorus: Underwatery again? Very slightly?

Coda: Exactly the same except for the fade-in.

All in all, not dazzled by it. Nice try though.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Daniel Curtis said:
who cares about music besides Bon Jovi? Jeff Gordon kicks KH's ass.

Ummm.... Okaaayy... Anyways, to go back on topic, I'll try to download it again because last time it didn't work, and I want to hear it.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
No offense, I think it's not that good at all. It's hard to remix a slow song so I'll give you props on trying. I'll give you some constructive criticism.

Opening/First Verse: Sounds REALLY choppy. Whatever effect you used was TERRIBLE. As I said it makes it sound too choppy.

Chorus: What did you do!? Her voice is all out of whack. The transitions were really sketchy in the chorus.

Second verse: It's just backwards......be a little more creative.

Bridge: Same as opening.

Coda: Same as opening. Still choppy. A little less but it got a little better.

A trick to a remix is try to stay close to the original but not. This attempt was very sketchy. You had some really bad transitions and the effects used didn't enhance anything. Listen to some other remixes of this song, if you can find any, to get a better feel for it then try again. I congratulate you for trying, but it was a bad attempt. It doesn't need work. It should be redone. I'm not trying to be mean just honest.

lostboy92551

OH GOD somebody SHOOT ME!! This is a disgarce to even be called music!! You didnt remix anything you just added childish effects to it that anybody in here can do!!All you fruitcakes that like it need to get ripped and get a life and maybe a girl if you havent seen one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back