• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sanctuary vs Passion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sanctuary or Passion?

• Sanctuary

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Passion

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Both!

Votes: 15 48.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
In my opinion both were good. But live, she sang Sanctuary better than Passion. But I just can't get my head off Sanctuary! I mean its like I keep singin it....... and the slow version sounds better than passions, in my opinion. But both are still cool. :)

ArcticSpirit46

Hmm...I can't decide between destroying the preps
I say passion because they have teh background voices which makes the song have a better impact, while sactuary, as many people have said, it dragged the words out, Utada sounded like she had layringytis(sp?) when it was recorded, and there were no, i mean NO background voices, which if listened to right after passion, it leaves you empty. I also agree with NarutoEXE, because if there was more time spent on hte song, it would have come out better, but we'd all try to tear down Square's warehouses/headquarters and demand the game.

Kairi6795

twiligh knight said:
i like both but when she sang Sanctuary it sounded like she sang it through her nose!!!
Hmmm.....She actually sang it quite nicely, but the very first time I heard it.....It didn't sound as good as the last time I heard it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back