• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sanctuary vs Passion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sanctuary or Passion?

• Sanctuary

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Passion

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Both!

Votes: 15 48.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi6795

Which one do you think is better? I like both, but I think Utada sings a little better in Passion (AND in Japanese). Sorry if there's a thread like this one!

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
i used to think that passion was better but i like both equally so ... both ftw

Digby

twiligh knight said:
i like both but when she sang Sanctuary it sounded like she sang it through her nose!!!
yeah that was smart o_O but uhhh i like sanctuary better because it is in english plus it sounds better knowing you understand it

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I said Sanctuary, I mean i really love Passion and for like one day AI thought Passion was better, but now i am in absolute love with Sanctuary and I think its better than Passion (especially since i can uderstand it)...

Royale

manic
I'll go with Passion.Passion sounded better and thr rythm was better.Sanctuary was Alright.But not as good as Passion.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
PASSION all the way...Sanctuary just sounded so half-heartedly done by Utada Hikaru...( i yelled at her on MYspace because of it...and ran and deleted my account like a little girl)...but passion since its in Japanese the words flow better cuz of the syillbes..and with Sanctuary the lyics are to short and dragged out way to long..

MY FEARS MY LIES.....MELT AWAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! ---You see Too long of a drag

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Kawaiikousuke said:
PASSION all the way...Sanctuary just sounded so half-heartedly done by Utada Hikaru...( i yelled at her on MYspace because of it...and ran and deleted my account like a little girl)...but passion since its in Japanese the words flow better cuz of the syillbes..and with Sanctuary the lyics are to short and dragged out way to long..

MY FEARS MY LIES.....MELT AWAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! ---You see Too long of a drag

Yeah, that is kind of annoying, but combine the two and it sounds totaly sweet!

BlackWingedPunk

Kawaiikousuke said:

Despite that fact that it is a little bit dragged , Sanctuary is kind of a song that is full of emotions. I really liked the part that has the guitar playing in the background.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
BlackWingedPunk said:
Despite that fact that it is a little bit dragged , Sanctuary is kind of a song that is full of emotions. I really liked the part that has the guitar playing in the background.
Well I get the emotion part but I feel that she could have did more with it..is all..the song isnt horrible but I just cant listen to it...Passion to me just give you a feeling of something that cant be expressed with words...but everyone doesnt think like me so you are entitled to your opinion..

The part with the gutiar( MY HEARTS A BATTLE GROUND)...in english made me mad if you listen to both at the same time Sanctuary just sounds werid and dare I say horrible.....but oh well...the game is great

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Hmm...

Sanctuary + 2 more months = Uber good song?
Desparate KH fans + 2 more months of waiting = Angry mob?

It all depends if we could wait or not. But I voted both. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back