• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sandman Vs Gaara

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sandman Or Gaara

• Spiderman series- Sandman

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Naruto series- Gaara

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
I seriously want to know your opinions on this. They both are sand users and they both are villians, well gaara it's off and on. But anyway, who would win the fight between them? I personally think that Sandman would when. Why? Well I have two good descriptions of their power. If you really want to have a good pick, I advise you read these two descriptions

Sand Man- Unlike Gaara, The sand man is not a manipulator of sand, he is sand and he constantly as mental control over his powers. He possesses the ability to convert all or part of his body into a sand-like substance by mental command. His brain has attained subliminal awareness of all granulated particles of his body. Through conscious effort, he can affect the degree of molecular cohesion between the numerous adjoining surfaces of his particles and thus cause locomotion of discrete volumes, down to the individual grains. His Mutangenically altered body composition and increased density enable him to compact or loosen the particles of sand that make up his form. The Sandman can also become as hard as sandstone, or disperse his body so that he becomes invulnerable to physical attacks. He can shape his sand state body into any shape he can imagine. He can project his sand particals outward at high speeds, and when in the shape of a bulky object, have an impact of a large sand bag,(Which is pretty hard). Like I said before, the Sandman maintains mental control over his body, so that he can reform scattered particles of grains of his body. He can also convert common grains of sand around him into constituents of his body to replenish portions he might lose track of during battle. In this way, he can increase his overall size and volume (to some as yet unknown limit), or that of his limbs.

Gaara- As the host of Shukaku, Gaara has the ability to manipulate sand at will. The sand also protects him from harm automatically, regardless of his will. Gaara is never seen using taijutsu in the series, and rarely moves during any of his battles. But this little flaw doesn't mean he is incapable of it, in one of the episodes he smacks his sister with inhuman strength, due to the Shukaku rising inside of him. Gaara always carries a gourd on his back filled with an abundant amount of sand. The sand is soaked in the blood of those he has killed and is further enhanced with his chakra. The gourd itself is also made from that sand. Although Gaara can control any sand, and can even make sand himself by using his sand to break apart minerals in the ground, his personal sand is much easier to control because it is pre-treated with his chakra. Other sand puts a greater strain on him since he has to consistently use his chakra to animate it. With his personal sand, not only does Gaara always have his own sand supply, but his attacks also increase in both speed and power. Almost all of Gaara's jutsu are sand-based and, although mostly used for simple offense and defense, can be used for a variety of purposes, including floating in the air and spying. Although most of his attacks are small-scale, Gaara can wreak havoc with his Quicksand in the Style of a Waterfall followed by Desert Imperial Funeral, which is essentially a massive version of the former combo. Gaara could potentially kill an entire army single-handedly with this attack as it is capable of leveling an entire forest. Gaara's main defense is his Shield of Sand. This shield protects Gaara from all harm, even against his will, but can still be defeated with enough speed and strength. If his Shield of Sand fails, Gaara still has his Armor of Sand. This is a layer of highly compacted sand that is wrapped around Gaara's body. Although it gives Gaara an almost ultimate defense, it takes a large toll on Gaara's chakra and his stamina. Instead of using this, Gaara can create a (nearly) impenetrable sphere of sand for an alternative absolute defense, providing a stronger defense that uses less chakra, but confines Gaara to the location of the sphere. The sphere grows spikes to impale anyone who approaches. In desperate situations, Gaara can actually take on the form of the Shukaku, making him many times more powerful than he already is. He does this by layering sand on his body to take the shape of Shukaku. Finally, Gaara can unleash the spirit of Shukaku through his Feigning Sleep Technique, allowing the copy to operate at its full potential. To do so, however, Gaara must emerge from within the copy, leaving him open to attack for the duration of the jutsu. Shukaku's sand body with its spirit dominant is shown to be extremely powerful.

So now you see why I chose the Sandman, he can disperse his body into sand, can build his power up to an unknown limit, has complete mental control over his powers, control sand that is not apart of his body to boost his strength and defense and he doesn't need sand around him to whoop ass! So I want to know if you all agree or disagree.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Well all I got to say is that Garra could just take control of the sand That sandman turns into and pretty much sandman would be his play thing throughout the match. Also he can turn into that monstrosity so he pretty much destroys sandman.

Note:
This is my opinion.

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Well if you think about, Gaara can control other sand but it causes a greater strain on him, that's why he carries his own sand. And you're forgetting that Sandman can control other sand to, plus combine it with his own body to increase his strength and defence. So the Sandman can just turn the sand on Gaara.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yet at the same time, Gaara could turn the sand on Sandman.

They're pretty much equal, but if Gaara goes Ichibi then it'll all over, no way Sandman could defeat the Ichibi

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
But the power limit of an ancient Demon the size of a Mountain is quite unknown as well, wouldn't you think?

Dark Omega

Might as well stop wondering, because I'm not tell
If the Demon inside Gaara were to be unleashed, then he might stand a chance against Sandman. If not, Sandman could pulverize him. Gaara might be able to gain control of Sandman's sand, but that doesn't mean he can't get it back. Also, I never did read the comics, so I'm not sure if this is true or not, but can't Sandman take control of sand around him? If so, then he'd take away Gaara's only weapon. Sandman > Gaara

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
If the Demon inside Gaara were to be unleashed, then he might stand a chance against Sandman. If not, Sandman could pulverize him. Gaara might be able to gain control of Sandman's sand, but that doesn't mean he can't get it back. Also, I never did read the comics, so I'm not sure if this is true or not, but can't Sandman take control of sand around him? If so, then he'd take away Gaara's only weapon. Sandman > Gaara

There is no might if Gaara unleashed his demon. Gaara's demon would destroy Sandman. If I remember correctly, Sandman is a villain of Spiderman and Spiderman has defeated him many times. Spiderman can't even get close to beating Gaara's demon so, what makes you think Sandman can? What because they both use sand? Gaara's demon Shukaku is a thousand years old if i'm correct. A thousand year old sand demon vs a man that is sand? Come on now. The demon would rip Sandman apart.

Sandman is made of completely sand and Gaara is a manipulator or controller of sand so, Gaara would be able to control Sandman giving Gaara the win. Gaara > Sandman

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
There is no might if Gaara unleashed his demon. Gaara's demon would destroy Sandman. If I remember correctly, Sandman is a villain of Spiderman and Spiderman has defeated him many times. Spiderman can't even get close to beating Gaara's demon so, what makes you think Sandman can? What because they both use sand? Gaara's demon Shukaku is a thousand years old if i'm correct. A thousand year old sand demon vs a man that is sand? Come on now. The demon would rip Sandman apart.

Sandman is made of completely sand and Gaara is a manipulator or controller of sand so, Gaara would be able to control Sandman giving Gaara the win. Gaara > Sandman

I was waiting for a response like that.

Sandman was never defeated. And if you read the comics, Spiderman never beat Sandman just like that, he got his butt kicked multiple times. Plus, just to show you that Sandman isn't a joke, The Incredible Hulk, Fantastic Four, and other heros got their asses handed to them by Sandman.

Now since you want to use that Shukaku form on me, claiming that Sandman won't have chance, let me pull a form on you. Sandman got into a freak accident and then became Mud Thing, a combination of sand and water. This was by far Sandman's powerful state, seeing on how that a majority of heros had to take him down! Then he was subdued by authorities and sealed inside a capsule. ( Much like the Shukaku was sealed inside that jar or pot). And then even at that, he broke free. It wasn't until much later that Venom poisoned him and he started to loose his power until he was washed away on the New York drain, his consciencenous still drifting around. BUT, he was later revived by a near Rock n Roll concert. And he is still wreaking havoc!

Thus Sandman was never defeated and was one of Marvel's and Spiderman's strongest villians. Sandman> Gaara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back