• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

santuary dancers?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblademaster26

do these dancers remind you of the nobodys in Kingdom Hearts 2? you know the nobody dancers
KH2_Nobody-Dancer.jpg

they are in 2:19 YouTube - Passion - Utada Hikaru (lyrics.)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
They're completely different... They're actual people, dressed up in clothes of completely different design...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
In the same way that all dancers of that style were the same style of clothes. There's no possible significance in it.

kostas

Awards
yes they must be sure a reference to the nobody dancers

kostas

Awards
do these dancers remind you of the nobodys in Kingdom Hearts 2? you know the nobody dancersurl]

the whole dancing place reminds me of castle oblivion and then there are the petals from the roses all around the place that reminds marluxia . i dont know if it is coincidence

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Unless you're being sarcastic, that's bordering on impossible. The other way around is a lot more likely, but still not that likely.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
No, they actually reminded me of my huge killers intent. i swear to god they really annoyed me in Hollow Bastion.

well yeah they are people lol

correction, they are nobodies

Naximi

In a magical place where nobody has to make sense
∞;4573299 said:
They're completely different... They're actual people, dressed up in clothes of completely different design...

∞;4573314 said:
In the same way that all dancers of that style were the same style of clothes. There's no possible significance in it.

∞;4573404 said:
Unless you're being sarcastic, that's bordering on impossible. The other way around is a lot more likely, but still not that likely.

I don't think it has anything to do with the Nobody Dancers. I can understand while some people think so.
:23: No really people? They're just saying they look alike. It seems like everybody's gone paraniod at everybody else trying to put significance in small details, so now nobody can say 'coincidence' without being attacked. And they do remind me of nobody dancers. :23:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I replied to kostas' message like that because it's near-to-impossible that the Nobody dancers would have influenced the appearance of those random dancers in the music video.

Well maybe Noumra got inspired by the dancers in the vid to make the dancer nobodys (just a thought)
Mmhmm. And unless it's not just coincidence, this is the only possibility.

baconbits

:23: No really people? They're just saying they look alike. It seems like everybody's gone paraniod at everybody else trying to put significance in small details, so now nobody can say 'coincidence' without being attacked. And they do remind me of nobody dancers. :23:

I agree. People are looking too deep into small things, making inferences and hinting at conspiracies. Who cares if the dancers are alike? All dancers are like that. Besides, the dancers in Utada's video aren't bitches like the nobody dancers

kostas

Awards
Well maybe Noumra got inspired by the dancers in the vid to make the dancer nobodys (just a thought)

it may be just a thought but it is a really good one .that is possible :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back