• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Save Data for BBS in 2.5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think there will be a save data bonus in 2.5?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzales95

Awards
Would love some bonus themes or avatars, hopefully they can make this happen. Not holding out much hope though.

Sorakh212

Awards
As far as the whole data transfer thing goes yes I would love to see it somehow implemented in future KH games be it KH3 or the remakes whether or not it will actually be a thing...is rather doubtful unfortunately. You see I love it when games do something like this. Take Mass Effect 1/2 for example. How the data transfers and the potential unlocks based on your achievements is really cool and well played out. This is something I thought would be in the original KH which is one of the reasons I 100% completed that game. I thought the keyblades would carry over along with spells, summons, character level, etc. I know I was young and a little bit naive, but I really thought that would be cool for KH2. That was one big surprise when I found out it didn't :biggrin: hahaha! As far as your question though I would love to see something incorporated in the new games I just don't find it very likely is all. Good question though.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't think PSP saved games are PS3 compatible. Does anyone have a game that does something similar?

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
That would be really cool if they did that. There's not enough PSP-PS3 connectivity.

I'd also like to see the 1.5 saves/Trophies affect or unlock things in 2.5. Like the obvious Re:CoM Replica Data battles. Or maybe getting all the Trophies across both collections could unlock something? Like maybe a KHIII trailer? They'd probably be far enough along in development for a trailer at that point.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
That'd be awesome. I have a Proud Mode file of BBS with everything completed on my PSP. I'd love to get some extra bonuses for having gone through that, lol. Terra-Xehanort on Proud in Terra's story was one of the most evil experiences I've ever encountered in all of gaming. I shudder to imagine that fight on Critical Mode.

Gram

Banned
Awards
That would be really cool if they did that. There's not enough PSP-PS3 connectivity.

I'd also like to see the 1.5 saves/Trophies affect or unlock things in 2.5. Like the obvious Re:CoM Replica Data battles. Or maybe getting all the Trophies across both collections could unlock something? Like maybe a KHIII trailer? They'd probably be far enough along in development for a trailer at that point.
This is a pretty cool idea^
Like maybe beating all the coliseum challenges or extra bosses in kh1 got a trophy, keyblade or extra ap in kh2.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
This is a pretty cool idea^
Like maybe beating all the coliseum challenges or extra bosses in kh1 got a trophy, keyblade or extra ap in kh2.
Oh dude, being able to get extra AP from Trophy hunting would be amazing~

And totally worth it for all the trouble KH​'s Colosseum can be.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Oh dude, being able to get extra AP from Trophy hunting would be amazing~

And totally worth it for all the trouble KH​'s Colosseum can be.

I dont really find kh1 Colosseum all that much trouble though I do think it gets tedious after awhile.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
But it's a great source of EXP.
Still requires a lot of patience to complete it over and over unfortunately. Would be nice if there are alternatives to coliseum tournaments in the future to grind post-game.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Still requires a lot of patience to complete it over and over unfortunately. Would be nice if there are alternatives to coliseum tournaments in the future to grind post-game.

Agreed, kh hasn't ever really had many grinding places. The best one I know of is the top of Pride Rock in kh2

That or you just beat Sephiroth, brings 18.000 EXP each time. ;P
If only I was that talented sir. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back